Rugby Tipster Competition
In association with 10Bet.
This massive and generous £3,000 Rugby competition is kindly sponsored by our friends from 10Bet. Whether you are a tipster, know all about Rugby tournaments or just simply love the game, come and enjoy the fun in BettingExpert's 10Bet Rugby tipping competition.
Rugby tipster challenge and win £3,000.00
It's free! All you have to do is to become a tipster here at BettingExpert. Post betting tips until the end of May 2012 and if you're one of the best rugby tipsters through the duration of the competition, you're a winner.1. Create an account at 10Bet 2. Sign up/Sign in 3. Post Rugby tips
|Queensland - New South WalesLeague: NRL (Australia)||26/06/2013 ||jkm04 |
Total tips: 635
Together with 10Bet, we are giving you the opportunity to win a share of this whopping £3,000 pool prize. So if you know the game well, don't keep it to yourself. Share it with the rest of the BettingExpert community and win. This contest runs from June 1st 2011 – May 31st 2012 and the top 10 tipsters at the end of the competition take home:
... and we don't stop there. For an added bonus, the tipster with most overall picks will get a special reward of £100 from BettingExpert. So get starting.
The earlier you start the bigger your profits will be and the greater your chance to win the 1,400 first prize. To start sharing your rugby winning tips and take part in the competition, first create an account with 10Bet using this link. After that you will be on your way to get the biggest chunk of the prize pool.
Best in Rugby
Great selctionSign-up now
Rugby competition rules
1. The competition covers ALL rugby tips for major and minor tournaments that the bookmakers offer in the market during the competition date.
2. The top ten rugby tipsters with the highest profit (measured in units) on rugby shares the prize pool, which will be paid in freebets & prize giveaways. Tipster with the most overall gets the first prize. See above for the prize breakdown.
3.To be able to take part in the 10Bets rugby competition, you must first follow this three steps:
3.1 Tipsters must open a 10Bet account through BettingExpert link
3.2 Make a deposit and place a first bet.
3.3 You must then enter your 10 Bets username in your tipster profile page.
4. The 8-pick-rule applies. Meaning, tipster must have 8 or more valid tips at the final day of the competition to be eligible for the prize.
6. Competition closes on the May 31st 2012 at 23:59 CET:
6.1 All rugby tips that will be played up to the closing date will be counted.
6.2 Any rugby tip where tournament will be played after the closing date will not be part of the competition for the BettingExpert Rugby Competition season 2011-2012.
7. The 10Bets prizes will be paid in free-bets after the winners have been checked, verified and validated by the sponsor.
8. Along with the Rugby competition rules, BettingExpert's terms and conditions apply.
Please note that any deliberate abuse of this will lead to deleting or voiding of picks and even suspension of accounts.
For more competitions that you might be interested of please click here to find out more.
You must be logged in to post a comment! Sign up + or log in in the top right corner.
Got my money today. Got 124 euros and i need to wager 1488 euros in order to make a withdrawal. Time frame is 90 days. That is a 12 fold turnover,a true Herculian task.. What to expect from a bookie who charges withdrawals for Skrill :)
@Poetik and the others involved in this competition. Odds higher then 2.00. Combo allowed.
competition going to the end, any info about withdrawals rules? thx for the answer