Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid
|02-05-2012, 22:00||Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid
League: LIGA BBVA, Spain
|Find more betting data on bettingexpert clash: Athletic Bilbao vs. Real Madrid|
ATHLETIC BILBAO TO WIN AH (+1.00) AT ODDS 2.03Final result: 0 - 3
Profit: 0.00 - 5 = -5
Defeated 2-0 by Zaragoza last week, Athletic Bilbao's (7th, 12-12-11 49:46 48 pts) season still has 3 goals;
1) trying to win the Europe League final against Atletico Madrid
2) trying to win the Copa del Rey final against Barcelona, and
3) trying to beat Real Madrid, to prevent the Castilians to lift the Spanish league title right at their San Mames. In addition to being already separated by fierce rivalries, Athletic and Real are in a heat debate right now. The club of Florentino Perez, hasn't granted its Bernabeu for the final of the Spanish Cup.
To forget Bayern Munich, Real Madrid (1st, 29-4-2 112:30 91 pts) took advantage of a poor performance of Sevilla last time out. Delivering 3 goals to the Andalusians, Casillas and his companions have taken another big step towards winning the league title. However, thanks to the "goleada" of Barcelona at the field of Rayo Vallecano (6-1), the merengues, who are leading the standing with 7 points ahead of the Catalans, have to make a final effort.
Nobody can close his eyes about what happened at the Camp Nou earlier. In any case, assuming that the eleven of Guardiola will do their duty by overcoming Malaga tonight, to be crowned as champions of Spain with 180 minutes of football left, Real Madrid and their "one-man kneeling" would need a win. My prediction? Let's give a bit of confidence to the red-white Lions - a tie would make me and all of you following this one happy.
1) Medium stakes 5/10 on Athletic Bilbao to win AH (+1.00).
2) Small stakes 2/10 on draw.
Medium stakes 5/10 on Athletic Bilbao to win AH (+1.00).
Posted on: 02.05.2012, 03.26 CET (Viewed: 204 times)
Match starts on: May 02, 2012
You must be logged in to post a comment! Sign up + or log in in the top right corner.