Helsinki - Honka
|21-05-2012, 17:30||Helsinki - Honka
League: Veikkausliga, Finland
|Find more betting data on bettingexpert clash: Helsinki vs. Honka|
HONKA TO COVER THE SPREAD WITH A TWO GOAL START
Betvirus shows a 52% chance of over 2.5 goals and a 48% chance of under 2.5 goals, so we can estimate there will be about 2-3 goals in this game.
The history of this fixture since 2006 shows that HJK Helsinki have managed just 3 wins from 18 games versus 7 wins for Honka with the other eight games draws.
Going into this fixture, Honka have conceded just three goals in their past five games and the Soccerway database which goes back 25 games shows that Honka have NEVER lost by three or more goals.
I see this game as one which is most likely to be won by HJK who are averaging two goals a game and conceding one (16-7 over 8 games)
This is is versus a team that scores one goal a game and concedes fives eighths of one. It is likely to be about 2-1.
If HJK win by two clear goals you will have your stake returned and can only lose your investment if HJK win by 3-0 or 4-1 or greater.
I don't think there is a 1 in 3 chance of this, more like 1 in 10.
Posted on: 21.05.2012, 12.23 CET (Viewed: 375 times)
Match starts on: May 21, 2012
You must be logged in to post a comment! Sign up + or log in in the top right corner.
Felt for you when the third went in.
Hi, I like your research, I fancy HJK at home as they haven't lost there since August 2010, Ironically against Honka. Unfortunately my -1 HJK bet contradicts yours but I do like the information you have come up with and you have me a little worried now Good Luck Buddy.