Germany to Win - Euro 2012
|09-06-2012, 16:00||Germany to Win - Euro 2012
League: EURO 2012, International
GERMANY TO WIN EURO 2012
I actually think Germany should be favourites for this tournament although that actually sounds crazy with Spain in the line up but I actually think Spain have a few question marks.
1. Will David Villa be match fit/fully fit?
2. Will Xavi be fit, he has been struggling with a calf problem for Barca which leaves him in pain after every game and has to be easily managed.
3. Puyol will be missing and they will miss his huge experience as well as causing problems at right back.
4. Pique has been struggling for form for Barca.
5. The Barca and Bilbao Spanish players still have a cup final on the 25th May so haven't had much of a rest. Will they be tired and at risk of injury at Euro 2012?
Germany performed very well at the World Cup and now the young squad is another 2 years older and will have learnt a lot from that experience. Despite a tough group they will be the team to beat and should have enough to get through. They have class all around the team and the right blend of experience and youth.
Posted on: 22.05.2012, 14.23 CET (Viewed: 377 times)
Match starts on: June 09, 2012
You must be logged in to post a comment! Sign up + or log in in the top right corner.