- League Cup
- Date of fixture: 9th Jan 2013 19:45 GMT
Final result: Return: 0.00 | Profit: (0.00 - 1) = -1
Demba Ba to score for Chealsea at any time at 1.61
- Win rate in competition 0.00 %
Last settled tips
- Tips in competition 3
- Yield in competition -100.00 %
Chelsea is hosting Swansea City at their Stanford Bridge for League Cup Semi-final. I’am guessing that the Blues will win, we will see goals and also Demba Ba will score. My reasons:
1. Chelsea is in great form in their last 5 games – 4 wins and 1 lost game (at home against QPR). They have scored 16 goals in these games which is average more than 3 goals per game.
2. In the last game for the FA Cup, Chelsea won away with 1-5 and Ba scored twice in his debut. He shows to everybody that he is feeling very comfortable with the blue shirt and with his new teammates.
3. Chelsea and Swansea has played together 3 times – 1 win for Chelsea at home (4-1)and 2 draws away. I do not think that the Swans have the strength to change this trend now. Currently Chelsea are in a moment of changes happening but also are having a good times and they can win this.
4. The Swans at their end are in good form – 4 draws and 1 win in the last 5 games. Their top striker is available (Michu) and it is possible to score also. Their last 3 games ware over 2.5.
I will try Demba Ba to score at Be365 at 1.61.
More tips for this match
AH = Asian Handicap, EH = European Handicap, = goal, / = Over/Under, Timezone = GMT
Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip or share your thoughts below.
Statistics for plamend ?
|Tips||Tips won||Tips lost||Ranking||Yield|
|League Cup||3||0||3||483||-100 %|
*plamend has 5 voided tips. Total tips = won + lost + void