- The Championship
Final result: Return: 1.57 | Profit: (1.57 - 1) = 0.57
Wolves vs. Blackburn draw or away win at odds 1.57
- Win rate in competition 61.54 %
Last settled tips
- Tips in competition 13
- Yield in competition 33.11 %
Wolverhampton Wanderers are hosting Blackburn Rovers for Championship game at their Molineux Stadium. I think Wolves will not win this game and my reasons are:
1. Generally after coming to play Championship this season the Wolves haven shown some improvements in their performance. There more or less the same squad that relegate from Premier League last May. The current form of the club is very low – 4 lost games and 1 win in the last 5 games. It is hard to think that home win can be easily expected.
2. The only positive thing here is that Wolves are having a new manager after Stale Solbakken was sacked. The new name is Dean Saunders and this will be his first game leading the Wolves. Typically when new manager is assigned the team shows improvement in the play but I do not think that the boys from Midlands have the strength to do so. They have changed few managers in the last year and the results are just not coming.
3. In the head to head games between both former Premier League rivals we see that in the last 7 games Wolves won 2, 1 draw and 4 wins for Rovers. It is interesting that the last 4 games between both teams was always win by the team which is visiting so probably the trend can continue. The last game was won from Wolves at Rovers stadium.
4. Blackburn Rovers has recently also been assigned a new Manager – Gary Bowyer. After his arrival the team has 3 wins (2 home and 1 away) so it is hard to believe that the club can lose from a team which is not in very good form.
So I am thinking of a draw but will back it up with a away win and will try double chance at Bet365 at odds 1.57.
More tips for this match
Unfortunately there are currently no active tips in this category. As soon as tips are posted they will appear here. Why not post one yourself? Start posting tips on bettingexpert and compete in our monthly £3000 tipster competition. It's free to join!Post tip
Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip or share your thoughts below.
Statistics for plamend ?
|Tips||Tips won||Tips lost||Ranking||Yield|
|The Championship||13||8||5||106||33.11 %|
*plamend has 5 voided tips. Total tips = won + lost + void