Shows the relative position of a tipster in relation to others. Tipsters are ranked according to overall profit for a selected sport/league over a certain time frame.
The yield is calculated as profit/stake. It indicates the return from investment and if taken from a large sample, is an accurate indicator of future returns.
Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets.
Saint-Etienne is hosting Toulouse at their Stade Geoffroy-Guichard and I will try under 2.5 goals. My reasons:<br />
1. The last 5 Ligue 1 appearances of Saint-Etienne finished all under 2.5 goals. <br />
2. The home statistic of the team is the same – last 5 home games are all under 2.5 goals. They are 3 wins and 2 lost games (the last 2).<br />
3. In the last 7 head to head games we see 4 games under 2.5 goals. The last game finished 2:1 for Toulouse.<br />
4. The last 5 Ligue 1 appearances of Toulouse also finished all under 2.5 goals.<br />
5. The away statistic of Toulouse is the same – last 5 away games are all under 2.5 goals. They are 1 win and 4 lost games (the last one).<br />
I will try under 2.5 goals at Bet365 at 1.61.<br />
plamend has a stake of 1/10 in winning this bet.
Stake is the level of confidence a user has in their tip on a level from 1 to 10.
Unfortunately there are currently no active tips in this category. As soon as tips are posted they will appear here. Why not post one yourself? Start posting tips on bettingexpert and compete in our monthly £3000 tipster competition. It's free to join!