Shows the relative position of a tipster in relation to others. Tipsters are ranked according to overall profit for a selected sport/league over a certain time frame.
The yield is calculated as profit/stake. It indicates the return from investment and if taken from a large sample, is an accurate indicator of future returns.
Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets.
Liverpool are hosting Swansea City today at Anfield and I expect Liverpool to win this one. My reasons:<br />
1. Liverpool haven't won nether one of their last 5 games. They have 2 draws and 3 loses. Last time they ware in a same position (last year) they won their sixth game (3:0 over Wigan). They had worst record in 2010/2011 season when they had 7 games without a win but here I think we have a good opponent to achieve a win.<br />
2. Injured are Flanagan and Kelly.<br />
3. In the last 5 head to head games we see something interesting - 1 win (back in '83) for Liverpool, 2 draws and 2 wins for the Swans. Lets do not forget that on of the Swansea wins ware achieved when Brendon Rogers ware still their manager so he should now perfectly both teams. Hopefully this will be in favor of Liverpool.<br />
4. Swansea City are in changeable form - in the last 5 games they have 2 wins (home), 2 draws (home and away) and 1 lost game (away).<br />
5. Injured is only Neil Taylor.<br />
I will try home win at Bet365 at 1.60.
plamend has a stake of 1/10 in winning this bet.
Stake is the level of confidence a user has in their tip on a level from 1 to 10.
Unfortunately there are currently no active tips in this category. As soon as tips are posted they will appear here. Why not post one yourself? Start posting tips on bettingexpert and compete in our monthly £3000 tipster competition. It's free to join!