Liverpool to win at 1.60
Liverpool are hosting Swansea City today at Anfield and I expect Liverpool to win this one. My reasons:
1. Liverpool haven't won nether one of their last 5 games. They have 2 draws and 3 loses. Last time they ware in a same position (last year) they won their sixth game (3:0 over Wigan). They had worst record in 2010/2011 season when they had 7 games without a win but here I think we have a good opponent to achieve a win.
2. Injured are Flanagan and Kelly.
3. In the last 5 head to head games we see something interesting - 1 win (back in '83) for Liverpool, 2 draws and 2 wins for the Swans. Lets do not forget that on of the Swansea wins ware achieved when Brendon Rogers ware still their manager so he should now perfectly both teams. Hopefully this will be in favor of Liverpool.
4. Swansea City are in changeable form - in the last 5 games they have 2 wins (home), 2 draws (home and away) and 1 lost game (away).
5. Injured is only Neil Taylor.
I will try home win at Bet365 at 1.60.