Liverpool - Swansea
|17-02-2013, 16:00||Liverpool - Swansea
League: Premier League, England
|Find more betting data on bettingexpert clash: Liverpool vs. Swansea|
SUAREZ TO SCORE AT 1.66Final result: 5 - 0
Profit: 1.66 - 1 = 0.66
Liverpool are hosting Swansea City today at Anfield and I expect Luis Suares to score at any time. My reasons:
1. Liverpool haven't won nether one of their last 5 games. They have 2 draws and 3 loses. Last time they ware in a same position (last year) they won their sixth game (3:0 over Wigan). They had worst record in 2010/2011 season when they had 7 games without a win but here I think we have a good opponent to achieve a win.
2. Injured are Flanagan and Kelly.
3. In the last 5 head to head games we see something interesting - 1 win (back in '83) for Liverpool, 2 draws and 2 wins for the Swans. Lets do not forget that on of the Swansea wins ware achieved when Brendon Rogers ware still their manager so he should now perfectly both teams. Hopefully this will be in favor of Liverpool.
4. Swansea City are in changeable form - in the last 5 games they have 2 wins (home), 2 draws (home and away) and 1 lost game (away).
5. Injured is only Neil Taylor.
6. Regarding Suarez scoring I think that its about time he scores again. He have not scored 3 games in a row. Also he knows how to score against the Swans as he scored against them in the last League Cup game.
I will try Suarez to score at Bet365 at 1.66.
Posted on: 17.02.2013, 10.02 CET (Viewed: 148 times)
Match starts on: February 17, 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment! Sign up + or log in in the top right corner.