- Jupiler League
Final result: Return: 0.00 | Profit: (0.00 - 9) = -9
Under 2.5 goals
- Win rate in competition 70.83 %
Last settled tips
- Tips in competition 24
- Yield in competition 43.35 %
BetVictor blocked me from betting unders on this league over a year ago on this system (yes run for the hills now if you are not a fellow system monkey) which is a shame as odds of 2.25 for this game going under are mouth watering for the following reasons:
1. Mechelens 3 home games have gone for just 5 goals @ 1.66 goals per game. In this they had one 0-0 draw against lowly Lierse and restricted high flying big boys Standard Liege and Bruges to two goals a piece showing they can stop them going in.
2. In the same 3 home games they have only scored once. OK Liege and Bruges are no defensive mugs...but it could be that the failure to score against Lierse may be an indication of woes up front (maybe too early to tell).
3. On the other side Mons are unlikely to trouble the scoreboard too much having scored just once away in three games (all defeats) and will perhaps settle for a setting their game plan out to accept a point.
4. Perhaps the odds are set so high for the unders due to a) its just not an unders league and b) Mechelen mauled Mons twice at home in 2012 beating the -2 handicap on both occasions.
Odds are just too good to miss re: a low scoring game between two low scoring sides.
More tips for this match
Unfortunately there are currently no active tips in this category. As soon as tips are posted they will appear here. Why not post one yourself? Start posting tips on bettingexpert and compete in our monthly £3000 tipster competition. It's free to join!Post tip
Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip or share your thoughts below.
Statistics for GeorgieBoyd1 ?
|Tips||Tips won||Tips lost||Ranking||Yield|
|Jupiler League||24||17||7||2||43.35 %|
*GeorgieBoyd1 has 25 voided tips. Total tips = won + lost + void