Total goals under 2.50 goals in ordinary time at odds 2.32
- Win rate in competition 70.83 %
Last settled tips
- Tips in competition 24
- Yield in competition 43.35 %
This is exclusively a system bet so please leave well alone if you are not interested in that sort of betting.
Would I take this bet beyond what the systemic stats dictate? Definitely no, primarily as Genk are 2nd top scorers in the league and going at over 2.00 goals per game.
Have ever if someone put a gun to my head and told me that I must convince person X that they should bet on the unders I would point out the following:
1. Yes Genk have been scoring for fun in general but taking out their 4-1 opening day mauling they gave Leuven the scoring rate drops to 1.33 goals per game.
2. The two 2012 HTH's were both 1-1 draws which obviously would have bought this bet at home. Both games also went in at remarkably similar odds to this one.
3. Beveren have conceded 6 in 4 home games this season. However 5 of these were against league big boys Anderlecht and Bruges.
4. I took Beveren on a couple of weeks ago against Bruges with the same bet and was licking my lips to collect my winnings when Beveren scored a last kick of the game goal to make it 2-1. Us system monkeys like a statistic and I believe the odds may be in my favour for a bit of luck,
Oh who am I kidding...
More tips for this match
Unfortunately there are currently no active tips in this category. As soon as tips are posted they will appear here. Why not post one yourself? Start posting tips on bettingexpert and compete in our monthly £3000 tipster competition. It's free to join!Post tip
Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip or share your thoughts below.
Statistics for GeorgieBoyd1 ?
|Tips||Tips won||Tips lost||Ranking||Yield|
|Jupiler League||24||17||7||4||43.35 %|
*GeorgieBoyd1 has 25 voided tips. Total tips = won + lost + void
Tip history for GeorgieBoyd1 in Jupiler League
Fixtures - All matches
|W2 - 1 vs Mouscron-Peruwelz (H)||Jupiler League||29/11/2014|
|W2 - 1 vs Westerlo (A)||Jupiler League||05/12/2014|
|L1 - 3 vs Sporting Charleroi (H)||Jupiler League||13/12/2014|
|L0 - 2 vs Anderlecht (H)||Jupiler League||20/12/2014|
|L0 - 1 vs Cercle Bruges (A)||Jupiler League||27/12/2014|
|L1 - 3 vs Zulte-Waregem (H)||Jupiler League||17/01/2015|
|D1 - 1 vs Lierse (A)||Jupiler League||24/01/2015|
|vs KV Mechelen (H)||Jupiler League||31/01/2015|
|vs Genk (A)||Jupiler League||08/02/2015|
|vs Kortrijk (H)||Jupiler League||14/02/2015|
|W1 - 0 vs Cercle Bruges (A)||Jupiler League||29/11/2014|
|D0 - 0 vs Gent (A)||Jupiler League||07/12/2014|
|W3 - 0 vs Kortrijk (H)||Jupiler League||13/12/2014|
|L1 - 4 vs Club Brugge (A)||Jupiler League||21/12/2014|
|W2 - 1 vs KV Mechelen (H)||Club Friendlies 1||09/01/2015|
|D1 - 1 vs Lokeren (A)||Jupiler League||18/01/2015|
|W2 - 0 vs Mouscron-Peruwelz (H)||Jupiler League||23/01/2015|
|vs Sporting Charleroi (A)||Jupiler League||31/01/2015|
|vs Oostende (H)||Jupiler League||03/02/2015|
|vs Waasland-Beveren (H)||Jupiler League||08/02/2015|
Fixtures - Head to Head
|D Genk||1 - 1||D Waasland-Beveren||Jupiler League||15/09/2012|
|D Waasland-Beveren||1 - 1||D Genk||Jupiler League||26/12/2012|
|D Waasland-Beveren||0 - 0||D Genk||Jupiler League||22/09/2013|
|L Genk||0 - 2||W Waasland-Beveren||Jupiler League||23/02/2014|
|L Waasland-Beveren||0 - 1||W Genk||Jupiler League||25/10/2014|