Chelsea Celebrate Winning the Captial One Cup & Premier League in 2015
Capital One League Cup Betting Tips
The Capital One Cup (also known as the League Cup) offers punters plenty of opportunity to find betting value right through the football season. While many of the top clubs don't take the competition seriously until the late stages, clubs from the lower divisions see it as a chance to compete with the big clubs and maybe pinch a big win along the way to the finals. If you know your lower division football, this can give you a great advantage to profit from betting on the Capital One Cup. An in-depth knowledge of team lineups can see punters regularly get the best of the bookmakers when it comes to Capital One Cup betting
Capital One Cup Fixtures 2015/16
The Capital One Cup draws usually throw up a few intriguing looking fixtures throughout the tournament, and as it's been proven in recent years, any team can win. If you're in the mood for a 'cup upset' then the Capital One Cup is usually where our football tipsters turn to.
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Nottingham Forest0 Arsenal
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Bournemouth0 Preston
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Stoke0 Hull
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Swansea0 Manchester City
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Brighton0 Reading
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 West Ham0 Accrington
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Derby0 Liverpool
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Leeds0 Blackburn
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Tottenham0 Gillingham
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Leicester0 Chelsea
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Fulham0 Bristol City
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Newcastle United0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Southampton0 Crystal Palace
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Northampton0 Manchester United
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Queens Park Rangers0 Sunderland
- 19:45 GMT, 20th Sep 20160 Everton0 Norwich
Best Capital One League Cup Tipsters
It's always that little bit more difficult when it comes to Capital One Cup predictions and betting tips - you just never know if the manager has the next Premier League fixture in-mind. Will a full strength team play? If not, does that open it up for the opposition to spring a surprise victory? Our Capital One League Cup tipsters are pretty astute and if you're looking for the latest in-depth analysis on Capital One Cup fixtures this season then our bettingexpert tipster community is surely the best place to go.
You can see our top 5 Capital One League Cup betting tipsters from the last year, all securing handsome profits and yields. If you need betting advice then look no further!
Capital One League Cup Scores 2015/16
How to Bet on The Capital One Cup
Most bookmakers will not offer the same breadth of betting options for the early rounds of the Capital One Cup as they will for the later stages. Once the big clubs are competitng and taking the competition more seriously, you will find most popular bookmakers offering a great range of Capital One Cup bet types with not only 3-way betting, handicaps, goal totals on offer and many bookmakers offering more exotic Capital One Cup betting options.
More Expert Betting Tips From EnglandPremier League Betting Tips Championship Betting Tips League One Betting Tips League Two Betting Tips National League Betting Tips FA Cup Betting Tips
Bet on the Capital One Cup at William Hill
William Hill is one of the most respected and trusted bookmakers in the business. And they're currently offering new customers a free bet up to the value of £25. So open an account with the UK's leading bookmaker, William Hill today.