League One is the third tier of competition in the Football League of England. 24 clubs compete for the right to join the Football Championship and the promise of elevation to the Premier League. League One may not be as popular as the other league competitions but the Football League fuels the growth of football in England. This growth is evident in the continued interest and commercial sponsorship.
Betting on League One Football
League One presents punters with plenty of opportunity to find betting value throughout the football season. The number of League One betting tips that are posted by our community every weekend of the season reflects this passion for English football no matter what division it is. At bettingexpert, you'll find some of the best League One tipsters in the world.
League One Table
Here is the live English League One table 2016/2017 with added-on form guide. It'll be updated automatically and is therefore always up to date - essential for creating the best League One tips, or just so you're making the most informed bets possible!
League One Fixtures
- 13:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Milton Keynes Dons0 AFC Wimbledon
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Oxford0 Oldham
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Millwall0 Shrewsbury
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Southend0 Coventry
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Bristol Rovers0 Bury
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Rochdale0 Scunthorpe
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Peterborough0 Chesterfield
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Fleetwood0 Walsall
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Sheffield United0 Swindon
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Bradford0 Charlton
- 15:00 GMT, 10th Dec 20160 Port Vale0 Northampton
- 20:00 GMT, 12th Dec 20160 Bolton0 Gillingham
How to Bet on League One
Most bookmakers don't offer the same variety of betting options for League One that you would find for the major leagues of Europe. But there are still plenty of options available for those of us who enjoy betting on The English Football League. You will find 3-way betting, handicaps, goal totals and many other popular bet types available for League One matches at League 1 matches, with the away club score first 42% of the time while 7% of matches finished without a goal scored.
More Expert Betting Tips From England
Betting on League 1 Football at BetVictor
BetVictor is a bookmaker with a rich and distinguished history in the betting business. They're currently offering new customers a free bet up to the value of £25 when signing up. BetVictor is a great place to bet, so take advantage of their free bet offer today.