League One is the third tier of competition in the Football League of England. 24 clubs compete for the right to join the Football Championship and the promise of elevation to the Premier League. League One may not be as popular as the other league competitions but the Football League fuels the growth of football in England. This growth is evident in the continued interest and commercial sponsorship.
Betting on League One Football
League One presents punters with plenty of opportunity to find betting value throughout the football season. The number of League One betting tips that are posted by our community every weekend of the season reflects this passion for English football no matter what division it is. At bettingexpert, you'll find some of the best League One tipsters in the world.
League One Table
Here is the live English League One table 2016/2017 with added-on form guide. It'll be updated automatically and is therefore always up to date - essential for creating the best League One tips, or just so you're making the most informed bets possible!
League One Fixtures
- 13:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Oxford0 Millwall
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Fleetwood0 Gillingham
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Walsall0 Coventry
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Bristol Rovers0 Peterborough
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Sheffield United0 Milton Keynes Dons
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 AFC Wimbledon0 Bradford
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Rochdale0 Oldham
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Northampton0 Bury
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Charlton0 Chesterfield
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Southend0 Shrewsbury
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Bolton0 Port Vale
- 15:00 GMT, 29th Oct 20160 Scunthorpe0 Swindon
How to Bet on League One
Most bookmakers don't offer the same variety of betting options for League One that you would find for the major leagues of Europe. But there are still plenty of options available for those of us who enjoy betting on The English Football League. You will find 3-way betting, handicaps, goal totals and many other popular bet types available for League One matches at League 1 matches, with the away club score first 42% of the time while 7% of matches finished without a goal scored.
More Expert Betting Tips From England
Betting on League 1 Football at BetVictor
BetVictor is a bookmaker with a rich and distinguished history in the betting business. They're currently offering new customers a free bet up to the value of £25 when signing up. BetVictor is a great place to bet, so take advantage of their free bet offer today.