Formerly known as the UEFA Cup, the UEFA Europa League is the continent's second most prestigious club competition behind the Champions League. Each season many of Europe's best clubs compete in the group stage with the best performing clubs advancing to the knock-out phase while third placed clubs from the Champions League group stage join the tournament.
UEFA Europa League Betting Tips
Being Europe's secondary club tournament behind the UEFA Champions League, the Europa League attracts tremendous betting interest every year. From the time that Europa League begins with qualification in July, through to the final in May, thousands of punters enjoying betting on the Europa League tournament and the 'big one' the Europa League final.
This popularity is reflected by the number of Europa League betting tips posted by the bettingexpert community right throughout the tournament. As the tournament progresses through each stage, the bettingexpert community post some of the best Europa League betting tips you'll find.
Free betting tips on Europa League
|Event||Tips on Europa League||Odds|
|FC Krasnodar vs Birkirkara, 4th Aug 17:30 GMT||Over 3.5 goals||2.10|
|Spartak Trnava vs Austria Wien, 4th Aug 17:30 GMT||Austria Wien to win||2.09|
|AIK vs Panathinaikos, 4th Aug 18:00 GMT||Panathinaikos X2||1.40|
|Apollon Limassol vs Grasshopper, 4th Aug 18:00 GMT||Apollon Limassol DNB||1.67|
|FK Qabala vs Lille, 4th Aug 18:00 GMT||Lille to win||1.87|
UEFA Europa League Fixtures 2016/17
- 17:30 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Qarabag FK0 IFK Gothenburg
- 18:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Rosenborg0 Austria Wien
- 18:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Liberec0 AEK Larnaca
- 18:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Grasshopper0 Fenerbahce
- 18:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Brondby IF0 Panathinaikos
- 18:30 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Partizani0 FC Krasnodar
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Sparta Prague0 SoenderjyskE
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 PAOK Thessaloniki FC0 Dinamo Tbilisi
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 KF Shkendija0 Gent
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Genk0 NK Lokomotiva
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Osmanlispor FK0 FC Midtjylland
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Anderlecht0 Slavia Prague
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 AZ Alkmaar0 Vojvodina
- 19:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 BATE Borisov0 FC Astana
- 19:15 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Maribor0 FK Qabala
- 19:30 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Hajduk Split0 Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 19:30 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 FK Crvena Zvezda0 Sassuolo
- 19:45 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 West Ham0 Astra Giurgiu
- 19:45 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Olympiacos0 Arouca
- 19:45 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Saint-Etienne0 Beitar Jerusalem
- 20:00 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Shakhtar Donetsk0 Istanbul Basaksehir
- 20:05 GMT, 25th Aug 20160 Rapid Wien0 Trencin
UEFA Europa League Stats
The holders of the Europa League 2015 are La Liga side, Sevilla, they defeated Dnipro to retain their title, which they also won back in 2014.
The Europa League / Uefa Cup title has been won by Liverpool FC of England, Juventus FC and Internazionale FC of Italy a joint 3 times, however after Sevilla's win in 2015, they now go ahead as the record holders, with 4 Europa League titles in the books.
The Europa League tournament was founded in 1971 but has been in its current and revamped format since 2009 with 48 teams competing from the initial group stages all the way to the final.
A change that kicked in during the 2015 season was that all future Europa League winners will qualify automatically for the following season's UEFA Champions League (Sevilla qualified for the Champions League as winners in 2015).
UEFA Europa League Final
The Europa League Final 2015 will be contested at St. Jakob-Park in Basel in Switzerland.
The Europa League final date is on the May 18th 2016, with little doubt that UEFA Europa League final tickets will once again be hot property come the end of the football season.
How To Bet On the UEFA Europa League
As the Europa League has risen in popularity, so to have the betting options available for those of us who enjoy betting on the Europa League. Bookmakers offer a great range of traditional betting options at every stage of the Europa League, from head to head betting, goal totals and handicaps.
If you prefer alternative betting markets and exotics, bookmakers offer Europa League punters a great range of betting options. From first goal scorer betting, to time of first goal and correct score markets, you'll find bookmakers offering all the Europa League exotic betting markets you're looking for.
More Expert Betting Tips From Europe
Bet on the Europa League at bet-at-home
bet-at-home is one of the most respected and popular online bookmakers in Europe. With a tremendous reputation and a comprehensive menu of betting options available for leagues across the world, it's a great place for anybody who wants to bet on the Europa League. Currently new customers will receive a free bet up to the value of £50. You'll also find betting tools such as league statistics as well as live audio and video coverage of select events. With a great sign up offer bet-at-home is the perfect bookmaker for your Europa League betting needs.