Italy may not be in its mid-90s heyday, but Serie A is still one of the top leagues in the world. Although match-fixing scandals have rocked some of its bigger teams in recent years, Italian clubs remain the second most successful in Europe's elite club competition, and have provided the players for four FIFA World Cup wins.
From a betting point of view, things get interesting towards the end of the season when supposedly 'arranged' draws can mean games kicking-off with quite extraordinary prices, particularly in the second tier.
Betting On Serie A
As one of the most popular football leagues in the world, Serie A attracts a tremendous amount of betting interest throughout the season. From the moment the league begins in August all the way to its conclusion in May, thousands of punters all over the world enjoy betting on Serie A.
This popularity is reflected in the number of great Serie A betting tips posted by the bettingexpert community every weekend of the season. If you're looking for the best Serie A betting tips, be sure to follow our Serie A betting tipsters this season.
How To Bet On Serie A
With its popularity amongst football fans, Serie A is likewise one of the most popular sports for football punters to bet on. Bookmakers know this and offer Serie A punters plenty of betting options every season.
Whether your preference is betting head to head, goal totals or handicaps, bookmakers deliver the full menu of traditional Serie A betting markets. If you're looking for alternative betting markets or exotics, you'll find plenty of betting options available for betting of Serie A this season.
Serie A Betting Stats
Over the last 5 Serie A seasons:
- Home clubs have won 47.6% of games, with away clubs winning 25.2% and matches resulting in a draw the remaining 27.2%.
- Matches have ended over 2.5 goals 46.6% of the time.
- Home teams score first 54.2% of the time, with away clubs scoring first 37.6% and the match ending without a score 8.2%.
- Both teams scored 50.9% of the time with home clubs held scoreless 22.2% of the time and away clubs held scoreless 35.1%.
- When the home team led at halftime, they won 79.8% of matches while when the home team led at halftime they won 61.0%.
Want more Serie A Stats? Visit BettingExpert Clash for betting data including stats, tips and odds for every football match on planet Earth!
Start Betting On Serie A With Titanbet
Titanbet has an excellent reputation in the bookmaker industry. And they're currently offering new customers a free bet up to the value of £35. Titanbet is a great bookmaker to bet with, so open an account with Titanbet today.