Try the new bettingexpert

Carlos Taberner vs Daniel Gimeno-Traver Betting Tip, Prediction & Preview

Over / Under Prediction: The match between Carlos Taberner and Daniel Gimeno-Traver will end with under 20.50 games in full event at odds 1.86

Final result: Loss
Martinez1213  
+1.06 %Yield
stake10/10 Martinez1213 has a stake of 10/10 in winning this bet.
TIP LANGUAGE: EN

Carlos Taberner vs Daniel Gimeno-Traver: Betting Preview & Tip

Carlos Taberna is at advantage to win this game. He is ranked 333 and has a 75% win rate of this game. His opponent Daniel Traver is ranked 306 and has a probability of 25% of winning the match. From statistics and analysis I predict a 2:0 win in favour of the later. And my main prediction is under 20.5 games at the end of the match. This is the first time both players will be meeting in a competition like this and they may want to impress their fans. First set over 9.5 is also a very good option for this game.

Final result
0 Return
-
10 stake
=
-10 Profit

Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip.