Shows the relative position of a tipster in relation to others. Tipsters are ranked according to overall profit for a selected sport/league over a certain time frame.
The yield is calculated as profit/stake. It indicates the return from investment and if taken from a large sample, is an accurate indicator of future returns.
Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets.
Luca Pancaldi vs Gianluca Di Nicola Betting Tip, Prediction & Preview
Martinez1213 has a stake of 10/10 in winning this bet.
Stake is the level of confidence a user has in their tip on a level from 1 to 10.
TIP LANGUAGE: EN
Luca Pancaldi vs Gianluca Di Nicola: Betting Preview & Tip
Luca pancaldi is at advantage to win this game. He is ranked 1695 and has a 55% win rate of this game. His opponent Gianluca Di Nicola is ranked 1010 and has a probability of 45% of winning the match. From statistics and analysis I predict a 2:0 win in favour of the later. And my main prediction is over 19.5 games at the end of the match. This is the first time both players will be meeting in a competition like this and they may want to impress their fans. First set over 9.5 is also a very good option for this game.
Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip.
Up to 70% bonus for accumulators on selected leagues at bet365.
Applies to pre-match accumulators of 3+ selections on Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets only. Bonus percentage is dependent on number of selections. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to returns. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.