Try the new bettingexpert

Gonzalo Escobar vs Francesco Forti Betting Tip, Prediction & Preview

Over / Under Prediction: The match between Gonzalo Escobar and Francesco Forti will end with over 21.50 games in full event at odds 1.90

Final result: Win
Martinez1213  
+1.06 %Yield
stake10/10 Martinez1213 has a stake of 10/10 in winning this bet.
TIP LANGUAGE: EN

Gonzalo Escobar vs Francesco Forti: Betting Preview & Tip

Escobar Gonzalo is at advantage to win this game. He is ranked 366 and has a 54% win rate of this game. His opponent Francesco Forti is ranked 438 and has a probability of 46% of winning the match. From statistics and analysis I predict a 2:0 win in favour of the later. And my main prediction is over 21.5 games at the end of the match. This is the first time both players will be meeting in a competition like this and they may want to impress their fans. First set over 9.5 is also a very good option for this game.

Final result
19 Return
-
10 stake
=
9 Profit

Don’t agree with this prediction? Log in to write your own tip.