This site contains commercial content

sport background

BC Kalev vs Gaziantep BB Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 29-47)
BC Kalev
70
-
92
Gaziantep BB

BEST BC KALEV VS GAZIANTEP BB PREDICTION

BC Kalev +5.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.78 - 24th Jan 18:02
Without doubt Gaziantep are coming from the better league and probably will win this match but BC Kalev belong to the best teams in their own league as well and backing by their supporters could easily mean a huge advantage for them so I think we will see here a close FT result where Kalev won't lose by more than 5.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Europe Cup tipsters

nikolaqq
BE Patient
allee
BrankoOrlovic
LeMeilleur
Tips
  • BC Kalev-Gaziantep BB
    BC Kalev +5.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • BC Kalev-Gaziantep BB
    Under 159.5 points
    Lost
  • BC Kalev-Gaziantep BB
    Over 150.5 points
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

BC Kalev +5.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.76 - 24th Jan 14:44
Tomorr., 18:30 BC Kalev/Cramo – Gaziantep I think this game will be closer than the odds suggest so I will go with an Asian for Gaziantep. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 4 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 2 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
BC KALEV - GAZIANTEP BBWHO WILL WIN?
35.3%
64.7%
17 Votes in total
Top Tipster
GREENS
Profit: 12,261.2
BC Kalev +5.50 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • BC Kalev-Gaziantep BB
    BC Kalev +5.00 (AH)
    Lost
  • BC Kalev-Gaziantep BB
    Gaziantep BB to win (1X2)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 150.5 points
Tipped at: 1.64 - 25th Jan 12:56
BC Kalev plays Gaziantep BB in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Europe Cup encounter is interesting with a 24% chance of a home win, and a 76% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 0 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: Over 150.5

BANKER TOP TIP

BC Kalev +5.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.94 - 25th Jan 11:35
BC Kalev are heading into this match with 4 wins out of their last 5 matches played and lost 1. Gaziantep are coming into this match with 2 wins out of their last 5 matches played and lost 3. The home team are stable here, but I’m backing both teams to play a tight match here with under 150 points.
Chat