This site contains commercial content

Dhofar vs Nizwa Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Dhofar
1
-
0
Nizwa

BEST DHOFAR VS NIZWA PREDICTION

Nizwa (+2) (EH)
Tipped at: 2.01 - 21st Oct 08:15
Dhofar started the new season with 2-0 win on the road vs Muscat. They should be good team this season. Nizwa started the new season with 1-0 loss at home vs Al-Nasr. They should be solid team. I think that this match should be close, Nizwa will not lose that easily.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £20 IN FREE BETS

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best Professional League tipsters

tritonal
DOPE TIPSTER
Harald Schweighart
MeMoTheBest
Tips
  • Dhofar-Nizwa
    Nizwa +1.50 (AH)
    4 tips
    Won
  • Dhofar-Nizwa
    Dhofar to win
    3 tips
    Won
  • Dhofar-Nizwa
    Nizwa +1.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Push

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Nizwa +1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.01 - 21st Oct 07:49
Dhofar is one of the best teams in the league, and a strong favorite here according to bookies. However, Nizwa is not so easy opponent, as they play very hard football, and for me this should be a low scoring game, and i see guests able to cover this spread, at least.
DHOFAR - NIZWAWHO WILL WIN?
66.7%
33.3%
0%
3 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Bojantips
Profit: 8,308.8
Nizwa +1.75 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Dhofar-Nizwa
    Nizwa +1.75 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Dhofar-Nizwa
    Nizwa to win or draw
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Dhofar-Nizwa
    Correct score in 1st half: 0-1
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Nizwa +1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.26 - 21st Oct 12:30
Dhofar plays Nizwa at Al-Saada Stadium in an interesting encounter in Omani League. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 67% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%. Nizwa have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Omani League). Tip: Nizwa +1(AH).
Tips

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

HT / FT will end with 2/1
Tipped at: 25.50 - 21st Oct 11:39
I have a special bet in mind in this game. A bet on the first and second half. This time I'm going to give confidence to the home team, which could win the match, because obviously they have all the potential to play a good match. In this bet it is expected that they could win the match by reversing the result in the second half
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Dhofar to win
Tipped at: 1.65 - 21st Oct 09:13
I think this will be a sure odd to bet on after a good analysis on the game and I think this will bring a good return so who ever Care can as well bet on it and I'm using my all to bet on it good luck to you

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Nizwa +1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.01 - 21st Oct 08:32
I think this will be a much closer match than the offered odds show that or at least these odds have enough value to place a bet. The last and only match between these two teams finished by 1-1 and Nizwa didn't lose a match in their last 6 matches by more than 1 goal difference so my pick is Nizwa +1,5.
Chat