This site contains commercial content

English
Decimal odds
sport background

Dijon vs GOAL FC Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Dijon
3
-
0
GOAL FC

BEST DIJON VS GOAL FC PREDICTION

Dijon to win
Tipped at: 2.30 - 24th Apr 12:53
The home side have won 2 matches from their past 5 matches played, while the away side have won just 1 match from their past 5 matches played, the home side are just a bit better than their opponent ahead of this match, and with home advantage they can win.
GOAL FC concede 1.4 goals on average in 30 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £50 IN BONUSES

New customers only. Register (excl. 13/04/24) with WELCOME50. First bet £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ on Sports within 7 days to get Free Bets: £20 In-Play, £20 Acca & 50 x £0.20 (£10) Free Spins on Fishin’ Frenzy within 10 hours of settlement. 7-day expiry. Eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

GET £10 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU BET £10

18+ New Customers Only. Opt in and bet £10 (odds 2.00+) within 3 days of sign up. No cash-out. Get a £10 Free Bet (odds 2.0+), which expires in 5 days. Cards and Apple Pay payments only. Full T&Cs Apply. GambleAware.org | Please gamble responsibly

The best National tipsters

Intuition
allee
BE Patient
Tips
  • Dijon-GOAL FC
    Draw
    5 tips
    Lost
  • Dijon-GOAL FC
    Dijon to win
    4 tips
    Won
  • Dijon-GOAL FC
    Both teams to score: yes
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Draw
Tipped at: 3.40 - 22nd Apr 13:19
Dijon will host GOAL FC for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match. I expect, both teams will try to pick up the victory. Dijon are small favourites to win. However, the hosts have big fluctuations. On the other hand GOAL FC is team of the relegation zone. Guests want to move from the bottom of the table. However, they have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. I think, the hosts will closer to victory or draw.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

DIJON - GOAL FCWHO WILL WIN?
100.0%
0%
0%
3 Votes in total
Top Tipster
AmaterFanatik
Profit: 1,979.2
Both teams to score: yes
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Dijon to win
Tipped at: 2.17 - 26th Apr 13:30
This intriguing event involves a football game with a 44% probability of a home team victory and a 28% chance of an away team win. The projected likelihood of a draw stands at 28%. Moreover, in four out of the last five games played by Dijon. Suggestion: Consider betting on Home Team Win.
GOAL FC concede 1.4 goals on average in 30 matches this season

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Draw
Tipped at: 3.40 - 26th Apr 12:59
game between the teams mentioned above from this well-known championship of europe (french second league) . For this game, The home team is stronger than the away team. But home team in bad shape and away team in good shape the odd for the draw is very good and I accept it . Probably correct score: 1x1 .
GOAL FC average 2 yellow cards in 30 matches this season in this league

BANKER TOP TIP

GOAL FC to win or draw
Tipped at: 1.72 - 26th Apr 13:15
the home team had lost a single match and had drew two matches and had won their remaining two matches from their recent five matches while the away team had lost two matches and had won a Single match and had drew their remaining two matches. with this performances away should win or draw here
GOAL FC have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Dijon to win
Tipped at: 2.30 - 24th Apr 21:36
This football game between Dijon and Goal fc is going to be an interesting game because both team are good to go with in the game but the host Dijon is the most favourite here even though Goal fc will try their best but dijon is more in form and they will win the game
Florian Raspentino is the topscorer for GOAL FC in this tournament this season with 8 goals
Dijon have scored in 73% matches at home this season
Dijon concede 1.3 goals on average in 30 matches this season
Dijon concede 1.3 goals on average in 30 matches this season
Dijon average 1.5 yellow cards in 30 matches this season in this league
Dijon have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Chat