This site contains commercial content

Sotra Sportsklubb vs Egersund Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 3-1)
Sotra Sportsklubb
4
-
1
Egersund

BEST SOTRA SPORTSKLUBB VS EGERSUND PREDICTION

Under 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.80 - 16. Okt 10:47
Sotra went under this line in 3 of the last 5 matches. In the last match, they won 3-2 at home vs Fram. Egersund usually have good defense. In the last match, they played 2-2 at home vs Skeid. I expect this game to be low scoring, so I choose under.
Sotra Sportsklubb concede 2 goals on average in 21 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £20 IN FREE BETS

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best 2. Division tipsters

TheTrollmanSha
emil8036
The_doctorbr
Ninca90
Tips
  • Sotra Sportsklubb-Egersund
    Under 3.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Sotra Sportsklubb-Egersund
    Egersund to win
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Sotra Sportsklubb-Egersund
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Egersund to win
Tipped at: 1.60 - 15. Okt 13:54
Hello to all my followers let's get another green in this game with my prediction for the game. Sotra despite Winning their last game conceded 2 goals in 3-2 outcome. They've lost 3-1,3-0,3-0 and drawn 0-0. Egersund have managed four wins of 4-1,0-1,3-1,2-3 and 2-2 draw. Am picking up away team with a 10 over 10 unit stake. Good luck
SOTRA SPORTSKLUBB - EGERSUNDWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
emil8036
Profit: 16,233.4
Under 3.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Sotra Sportsklubb-Egersund
    Over 3 goals
    Won
  • Sotra Sportsklubb-Egersund
    Over 3.5 goals
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Egersund to win
Tipped at: 1.58 - 15. Okt 20:29
Sotra SK plays Egersunds at Straume Idrettspark in an interesting encounter in 2nd Division Group 2. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 19% chance of a home win, and a 59% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Egersunds have won 6 of their last 7 matches (2nd Division Group 2). Away win.
Sotra Sportsklubb concede 2 goals on average in 21 matches this season
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 71 % of Sotra Sportsklubb's matches in this tournament this season
Sotra Sportsklubb have scored most goals in the time interval 46-60 this season
Sotra Sportsklubb have conceded most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
Sotra Sportsklubb have not lost in 7 consecutive matches at home in this tournament
Last time Sotra Sportsklubb played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 0-2
Lars Kilen is the topscorer for Sotra Sportsklubb in this tournament this season with 7 goals
Egersund have scored in 80% matches away this season
Egersund have scored in 86% of the matches this season
Chat