This site contains commercial content

sport background

Sandnes 2 vs Haugesund 2 Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Sandnes 2
4
-
1
Haugesund 2

BEST SANDNES 2 VS HAUGESUND 2 PREDICTION

Sandnes 2 -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.83 - 3rd Oct 17:52
This football duel will take place on Norway for 3. Division. Sandnes 2 played 5 matches and did 9 points, they won 3, draw 0, lost 2, last match they lost against Stord 7-1. Haugesund 2 played 5 matches and did 2 points, they couldn't win any match, draw 2, lost 3, last match they lost against Viking 2 6-1. In the last 5 matches these teams played, Sandnes 2 won 1, Haugesund 2 won 3, and there was 1 draw In this game I will expect hosts to win with this line margin

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best 3. Division tipsters

allee
Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Over 4.5 goals
    5 tips
    Won
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Over 4 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Haugesund 2 to win or draw
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Under 4 goals
Tipped at: 1.90 - 3rd Oct 16:24
Sandnes 2 are bad in offense. In the last match, they lost 7-1 on the road vs Stord. Haugesund 2 also have problems in offense. in the last match, they lost 6-1 on the road vs Viking 2. I expect this game to be low scoring, so I choose under.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

SANDNES 2 - HAUGESUND 2WHO WILL WIN?
0%
50.0%
50.0%
4 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Proshark
Profit: 19,238.5
Over 4.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Under 4 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Over 3.75 goals
    Won
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Sandnes 2 to win 1st half
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Sandnes 2 to win 1st half
Tipped at: 1.85 - 4th Oct 12:27
The home team scored more than five goals in their last meeting with the visitors and they have won three times in the past five games and should win this game today at home by more than 2 goals. The visitors have been struggling and have not won a single game in 5
Tips

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Haugesund 2 to win or draw
Tipped at: 3.60 - 4th Oct 11:03
Hi bE Community off we go to Norway football game. The guests are the clear dogs in this match up however I think they can get a point in this duel. Hence my new bet is seven out of ten units on Haugesund 2 to win or draw. Good luck to all.
Tips
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Both teams to score: yes
    Won
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Haugesund 2 +1.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Sandnes 2-Haugesund 2
    Sandnes 2 -1.50 (AH)
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 4 goals
Tipped at: 1.83 - 4th Oct 12:00
Sandnes 2 plays Haugesund 2 in an interesting encounter in 3rd Division. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. There have been over 3.5 goals scored in 4 of Haugesund 2's last 5 games (3rd Division). Tip: Over 4 goals.

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Haugesund 2 +1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.86 - 4th Oct 07:47
Sandnes Ulf 2 - Haugesund 2 I think this game will be closer than the odds suggest so I will go with an Asian for Haugesund 2. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 3 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 0 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.75 - 3rd Oct 21:15
Sandnes 2 - Haugesund 2 betting tips on 04 / 10 / 22 , this game I don't see a draw as the host should win against Haugesund 2 who had no win from last 5 matches. Over 4.5 goals odds already dropping and undervalued, I will take this market given this league provide average of 3.98 goals per game.
Chat