This site contains commercial content

sport background

Sarpsborg 08 2 vs Randesund Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 3-0)
Sarpsborg 08 2
4
-
1
Randesund

BEST SARPSBORG 08 2 VS RANDESUND PREDICTION

Sarpsborg 08 2 (-1) (EH)
Tipped at: 1.95 - 13th Aug 21:07
Here we have Sarpsborg 08 2 vs Randesund. A football match from 3. Division from Norway. This season, Randesund played 15 games so far, of which they have won 3, lost 6, and draw 6. They have scored 15 points, 5 points less than Sarpsborg 08 2. Previous away game they lost 1-0 against Fram Larvik. Randesund should dominate this match and win by more than this -1.0 spread.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best 3. Division tipsters

allee
Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    HT / FT will end with 1/1
    6 tips
    Won
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Sarpsborg 08 2 to win
    4 tips
    Won
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Over 4.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Sarpsborg 08 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.69 - 13th Aug 19:20
Sarpsborg 08 2 are 8th with 20 points from 15 matches. They won 6, draw 2 and lost 7 so far. Randesund are 12th with 15 points from 15 matches. They won 3, draw 6 and lost 6 so far. I expect a win for Sarpsborg 08 2 since both teams play a lot better at home.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

SARPSBORG 08 2 - RANDESUNDWHO WILL WIN?
50.0%
25.0%
25.0%
4 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Born2Shine
Profit: 4,259.7
HT / FT will end with 1/1
Read full tip
Tips
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Won
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Randesund +2.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Sarpsborg 08 2 -1.75 (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.71 - 14th Aug 10:49
Sarpsborg 08 2 plays Randesund in an interesting encounter in 3rd Division Group 4. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 73% chance of a home win, and a 11% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 16%. Both teams scored in 5 of Randesund's last 6 games (3rd Division Group 4). Tip: Both Teams To Score, Yes.
Tips
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Both teams to score: yes
    Won
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Sarpsborg 08 2 (-1) (EH)
    Won
  • Sarpsborg 08 2-Randesund
    Sarpsborg 08 2 -1.50 (AH)
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Sarpsborg 08 2 -1.75 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.70 - 14th Aug 07:34
Sarpsborg 08 2 - Randesund I expect high energy in this game from Sarpsborg 08 2. Playing at home is a huge advantage here and even though this game might seem balanced, the advantage tilts the match in their favor. As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with a win in their last 5 games while the away team have won 2 of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here.
Chat