This site contains commercial content

Dinamo Riga vs Severstal Cherepovets Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
Dinamo Riga
2
-
3
Severstal Cherepovets

BEST DINAMO RIGA VS SEVERSTAL CHEREPOVETS PREDICTION

Severstal Cherepovets to win full event
Tipped at: 1.80 - 1st Dec 10:44
Hello. I am quite confident I found a good market and be tfor value. According to my calculations we definitely have advantage betting at this odds. After careful analysis this tip is the only bet I could find for this match up. This is a value bet, i expect this odds to drop soon. . Good pick, but final result is most important. Good luck!

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

Offer available

Up To £40 Money Back as Bonus If Your First Bet Loses + £10 Casino Bonus

18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the racing bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Visit Unibet.co.uk for full T&C's.

The best KHL tipsters

Abeyek
mich81
Machado92
greekbanker23
Tips
  • Dinamo Riga-Severstal Cherepovets
    Severstal Cherepovets to win
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Dinamo Riga-Severstal Cherepovets
    Severstal Cherepovets to win full event
    2 tips
    Won
  • Dinamo Riga-Severstal Cherepovets
    Under 4.5 goals
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Severstal Cherepovets to win
Tipped at: 2.30 - 1st Dec 14:54
Dinamo Riga plays Severstal Cherepovets in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Ice hockey encounter is interesting with a 31% chance of a home win, and a 45% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 0 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 5. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Severstal Cherepovets have won 5 of their last 6 matches (KHL). Tip: Severstal Cherepovets win
DINAMO RIGA - SEVERSTAL CHEREPOVETSWHO WILL WIN?
3.1%
0%
96.9%
32 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Proshark
Profit: 9,748.4
Severstal Cherepovets to win full event
Read full tip
Tips
  • Dinamo Riga-Severstal Cherepovets
    Severstal Cherepovets -0.50 in full event (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Severstal Cherepovets -0.50 in full event (AH)
Tipped at: 2.05 - 1st Dec 16:27
Dinamo Riga are coming into this match with 5 losses in a row while Severstal Cherepovet are coming into this match with 4 wins and 1 loss. The away team looks more stable and favorable here to win this match by 2 goals margin at the full time. Bet responsibly.
Chat