This site contains commercial content

Xinjiang Flying Tigers vs Ningbo Rockets Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 57-41)
Xinjiang Flying Tigers
109
-
79
Ningbo Rockets

BEST XINJIANG FLYING TIGERS VS NINGBO ROCKETS PREDICTION

Under 193 points
Tipped at: 1.78 - 18º ott 23:25
Hello to all tipsters in this game between xinjiang flying tigers and nivgbo rockets the guests they are a new team in the league and i think this game we will see less scoring event and under than 194 points it will be the best option you can choose Good luck

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £20 IN FREE BETS

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best CBA tipsters

Kingofkingz63
tritonal
TheTrollmanSha
elnuevoale
Tips
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Ningbo Rockets +11.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Over 187.5 points
    2 tips
    Won
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Under 193 points
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 187.5 points
Tipped at: 1.70 - 19º ott 01:09
Xinjiang Flying Tigers plays Ningbo Rockets in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this CBA encounter is interesting with a 76% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 4 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: Over 187.5
XINJIANG FLYING TIGERS - NINGBO ROCKETSWHO WILL WIN?
69.2%
30.8%
13 Votes in total
Top Tipster
GREENS
Profit: 6,672.7
Ningbo Rockets +11.50 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Over 183.5 points
    Won
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Under 193.5 points
    Won
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Xinjiang Flying Tigers -9.50 (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Ningbo Rockets +11.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.83 - 19º ott 02:07
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Xinjiang - Ningbo Rockets will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show the team at home winning 0 of their last 5 games
Tips
  • Xinjiang Flying Tigers-Ningbo Rockets
    Over 45 points in 1st quarter
    Won
Chat