With the Open Championship for 2021 set to begin, Joe Ryan joins golf experts Matt Cooper and Ed Quigley to discuss this year’s tournament being held at Royal St.Georges from July 15th to July 18th.
In this episode, the boys discuss:
- How will the St.Georges course impact performance?
- Is Jon Rahm’s favoritism deserved?
- Where is Rory McIlroy’s form at right now?
- What are Dustin Johnson’s, Jordan Spieth’s and Brooks Koepka’s chances?
- Which players outside the top 5 represent value?
- Who are the best bets for the tournament?
- What are their bold predictions?