This site contains commercial content

sport background

Buffalo Bulls vs Kent State Golden Flashes Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 10-10)
Buffalo Bulls
27
-
30
Kent State Golden Flashes

BEST BUFFALO BULLS VS KENT STATE GOLDEN FLASHES PREDICTION

Buffalo Bulls to win
Tipped at: 1.77 - 21st Nov 13:58
Buffalo Bulls lost the last 2 matches in a row. in the last match, they lost 31-27 on the road vs Central Michigan. Kent State Golden Flashes lost 2 of the last 3 matches. In the last match, they lost 31-24 at hoem vs Eastern Michigan. I expect the home side to win in this one.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best NCAAF tipsters

allee
Proshark
Tiptiptip
nikolaqq
HighOnTips
Tips
  • Buffalo Bulls-Kent State Golden Flashes
    Buffalo Bulls to win
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Buffalo Bulls-Kent State Golden Flashes
    Buffalo Bulls -2.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Buffalo Bulls-Kent State Golden Flashes
    Buffalo Bulls -1.50 (AH)
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Buffalo Bulls -2.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.87 - 21st Nov 14:07
Hi BE community, off we go to the NCAAF: The Bulls are the clear favs in this match up, I expect them to get the dub here having the support of their fans, hence my new bet: 10 out of 10 units on Buffalo to win AH -2. Good luck to all who follow this bet!
Tips
  • Buffalo Bulls-Kent State Golden Flashes
    Over 53 points
    Won
  • Buffalo Bulls-Kent State Golden Flashes
    Over 50 points
    Won
  • Buffalo Bulls-Kent State Golden Flashes
    Under 53.5 points
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Over 50 points
Tipped at: 1.71 - 26th Nov 13:10
Buffalo Bulls vs Kent State Golden Flashes in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NCAAB encounter is interesting with a 62% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. Home team have won 3 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 2. Tip: Over 50

BANKER TOP TIP

Buffalo Bulls -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.65 - 25th Nov 12:48
The home side have won 3 and lost 2 in their last 5 matches while the visitors have won 2 lost 3 in their last 5 matches. The home side have won 3 and lost 2 in their last 5 head to head meetings against this opponent, good luck guys

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Buffalo Bulls -2.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.86 - 21st Nov 14:30
Buffalo Bulls are a very confident team at home and I think both of their offence and defence are sligthly better than Kent State offence or defence so I think the Bulls will win this match easily and winning by a min of 1 Field goal difference shouldn't mean a huge problem for them.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 53 points
Tipped at: 2.05 - 26th Nov 11:22
The toral line of 53 points looks pretty low and I can can take advantage by backing the Overs at 2.05. I can see Buffalo Bulls and and Kent State combining to go bigger. This line has been covered in 15 of the last 20 Kent State Golden Flashes games.
Chat