This site contains commercial content

sport background

Florida Atlantic Owls vs Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 7-7)
Florida Atlantic Owls
31
-
32
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

BEST FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS VS WESTERN KENTUCKY HILLTOPPERS PREDICTION

Florida Atlantic Owls to win 1st quarter
Tipped at: 2.45 - 22nd Nov 12:30
Hi bE Community off we go to the NCAAF. The hosts are the clear dogs in this match up, however I think they can cause an upset in this duel. Hence my new bet 10 out of ten units on the Owls to win first Quarter. Good luck to all who follow this pick.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best NCAAF tipsters

allee
Proshark
Tiptiptip
nikolaqq
HighOnTips
Tips
  • Florida Atlantic Owls-Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Under 61 points
    Lost
  • Florida Atlantic Owls-Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Under 64.5 points
    Won
  • Florida Atlantic Owls-Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Florida Atlantic Owls to win 1st quarter
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Under 61 points
Tipped at: 2.00 - 25th Nov 19:12
The 2.00 about Under 61 points makes lots of appeal. I'm not sure that Florida Atlantic Owls and Western Kentucky are combine to reach that total. This line hasn't been covered in 9 of the last 10 Florida games at home. This line hasn't been covered also in the last 8 Florida games at home.
Tips
  • Florida Atlantic Owls-Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Under 62.5 points
    Lost
  • Florida Atlantic Owls-Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Florida Atlantic Owls to win 1st quarter
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Under 64.5 points
Tipped at: 1.69 - 26th Nov 12:42
Florida Atlantic Owls vs Western Kentucky Hilltoppers in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NCAAF encounter is interesting with a 46% chance of a home win, and a 54% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 4 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: Under 64.5.

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Florida Atlantic Owls to win 1st quarter
Tipped at: 3.00 - 26th Nov 07:58
The home team are very much better than the away team in form and performance so following their stats and standings we shall be looking forward to see the home team win the first quarter of this particular match for a high profitable return on stake required to win the bet

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 62.5 points
Tipped at: 1.83 - 26th Nov 11:31
This is a bet from the american NCAAF, a game between the Florida Atlantic Owls and the visitor Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. I like the totals here quite much and I will go for the UNDER 62.5 points option. The UNDER 62.5 is a great 4-1 in their last 5 head to head games played at the Owls.
Chat