This site contains commercial content

sport background

Wisconsin Badgers vs Minnesota Golden Gophers Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 6-10)
Wisconsin Badgers
16
-
23
Minnesota Golden Gophers

BEST WISCONSIN BADGERS VS MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS PREDICTION

Over 7 points in 1st quarter
Tipped at: 2.16 - 21st Nov 09:22
Hi BE community, off we go to the NCAAF. The Badgers are the clear favorite in this match up, I expect them to play fast offensively, alot of pass plays, even at the start of the game. Hence my new bet is 10 out of 10 units on over 7 points first quarter.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

New customers only. First single & E/W bet only. 5p minimum stake. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org

The best NCAAF tipsters

allee
Proshark
Tiptiptip
nikolaqq
HighOnTips
Tips
  • Wisconsin Badgers-Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Over 7 points in 1st quarter
    3 tips
    Won
  • Wisconsin Badgers-Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Wisconsin Badgers -3.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Wisconsin Badgers-Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Over 34.5 points
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 7 points in 1st quarter
Tipped at: 2.16 - 21st Nov 09:39
I think the offered odds on this outcome are pretty good and worth a try because if only 1 TD will be scored in the 1st qrt our bet will be void but for exampl 3 FGs or 1 TD + 1 FG will greening up the pick and to be honest 3 succesfull conversation doesn't seem to be too hard.
Tips
  • Wisconsin Badgers-Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Over 7.5 points in 1st quarter
    Won
  • Wisconsin Badgers-Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Over 35.5 points
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 7.5 points in 1st quarter
Tipped at: 2.16 - 26th Nov 19:53
I believe this game can reach this in the first quarter. The battle for the axe is finally here as the host Wisconsin and Minnesota go at it at Camp Randall. Badgers will be hoping to gain control after a win from Minnesota a year ago. Wisconsin to beat Minnesota

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 34.5 points
Tipped at: 1.75 - 26th Nov 14:13
Wisconsin Badgers vs Minnesota Golden Gophers in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this NCAAF encounter is interesting with a 56% chance of a home win, and a 44% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 3 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 2. Tip: Over 34.5

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Wisconsin Badgers -3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.00 - 26th Nov 18:09
I think Wisconsin are the more well rounded side here and they can win this heated rivalry game. The Badgers are still playing hard for their interim coach and they should be able to control the line of scrimmage here against a very inconsistent Minnesota side who have tailed off.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 7 points in 1st quarter
Tipped at: 2.16 - 22nd Nov 05:55
Odd above 2.12 is a value pick. The sharp bookmarks have the lines around 1.9, catching the price at 2.1 provides a pretty good value. Wisconsin with a high scoring game converting their touch downs will see this game going over the line, although 1 st quarter their is always low conversion rate. Gl
Chat