This site contains commercial content

sport background

Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 44-47)
Chicago Sky
90
-
75
Atlanta Dream

BEST CHICAGO SKY VS ATLANTA DREAM PREDICTION

Atlanta Dream to win
Tipped at: 4.60 - 12th Jul 20:15
Tonight we have a match in the WNBA which is the best basketball league in USA for women and here we will see a match between Chicago Sky and atlanta Dream. I take a bet on the match to end with a win to the away side as the price is good on them to win

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://www.888sport.com/responsible-gaming-uk.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses &amp; Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&amp;Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best WNBA tipsters

shypick
TheTrollmanSha
ramon20
nerito12
sylvestrem
Tips
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Atlanta Dream to win
    Lost
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Over 163.5 points
    Won
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Over 164.5 points
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 160.5 points
Tipped at: 1.70 - 12th Jul 17:42
two good teams who like to score. especially against each other. no injuries. a all out battle for supremacy and bragging rights. chicago sky dominant this season . can atlanta prove them wrong at home? a shootout could produce a high score. lets go fro the over with the points here
CHICAGO SKY - ATLANTA DREAMWHO WILL WIN?
62.9%
37.1%
35 Votes in total
Top Tipster
elnuevoale
Profit: 740.9
Over 82.5 points in 1st half
Read full tip
Tips
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Over 160.5 points
    Won
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Atlanta Dream to win (1X2)
    Lost
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Chicago Sky -8.50 (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 160 points
Tipped at: 1.63 - 12th Jul 23:18
Chicago Sky plays Atlanta Dream in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this WNBA encounter is interesting with a 76% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 4 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: Over 160
Tips
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Under 166.5 points
    Won
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Over 82.5 points in 1st half
    Won
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Over 160 points
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 166.5 points
Tipped at: 1.70 - 12th Jul 21:35
I think less than 166 points could be scored in this match at the end of the fourth quarter of the match. I'm of the view that the home team has shown the capacity to score many points and I will place maximum stake on the fact that this match ends in favor of the home team
Tips
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Atlanta Dream +10.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Chicago Sky-Atlanta Dream (women)
    Over 162.5 points
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Chicago Sky -8.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.88 - 12th Jul 22:40
Atlanta dream will travel to face Chicago sky in the wnba. I back Chicago sky, who currently is the best team in the eastern conference with 16 wins out of 22 games to win at home by more than 8 points as I think that they will dominate this game.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 164.5 points
Tipped at: 2.00 - 12th Jul 22:12
Summing up all of the above, it should be added that in the process of detailed analysis of Chicago Sky and Atlanta Dream matchup, we found a huge number of pitfalls that, under the worst circumstances, could throw us off the course. However, everything has turned out trumps, and now we arу pleased to acquaint you with our betting option, which has a high chance of increasing your bank. Our final choice fell on more than 164 points in this match up good luck .
Chat