This site contains commercial content

Guangzhou Loong Lions vs Beijing Royal Fighters Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 48-43)
Guangzhou Loong Lions
102
-
98
Beijing Royal Fighters

BEST GUANGZHOU LOONG LIONS VS BEIJING ROYAL FIGHTERS PREDICTION

Guangzhou Loong Lions +8.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.77 - 20. Okt. 18:56
Guangzhou Loong Lions will have a though challenge to play against the better team in quality, that is Beijing Royal Fighters, but I think the host can do a good result, witch I will cover them AH + 8, the odd offer is solid, and I recommend it for today.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best CBA tipsters

Kingofkingz63
tritonal
TheTrollmanSha
elnuevoale
Tips
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Beijing Royal Fighters -3.00 (AH)
    7 tips
    Lost
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Under 195.5 points
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Over 191.5 points
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Beijing Royal Fighters -3.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.87 - 20. Okt. 17:48
Match of Basketball: Guangzhou Loong Lions vs Beijing Royal Fighters | Competition: CBA | Event date/start time: 21 october, 2021 05:00. I expect good game from Beijing Royal Fighters and using this -3.00 line I think that Beijing Royal Fighters will win this game in FT(Full time) when playing against Guangzhou Loong Lions, so for that reason using 10 available units I’ll try this bet cause I see value here and the odds provided at 1.87 are pretty decent and worth a try on Beijing Royal Fighters. so good lucky if you wish to follow this bet and stay safe.
GUANGZHOU LOONG LIONS - BEIJING ROYAL FIGHTERSWHO WILL WIN?
30.8%
69.2%
13 Votes in total
Top Tipster
jpires
Profit: 7,891.5
Beijing Royal Fighters -3.00 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Guangzhou Loong Lions +6.50 (AH)
    Won
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Guangzhou Loong Lions +8.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Beijing Royal Fighters -4.00 (AH)
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Over 97.5 points in 2nd half
Tipped at: 1.88 - 21. Okt. 00:20
Guangzhou Loong Lions plays Beijing Royal Fighters in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this CBA encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 66% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 3 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 2. Tip: 2nd Half Over 97.5
Tips
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Under 192.5 points
    Lost
  • Guangzhou Loong Lions-Beijing Royal Fighters
    Over 97.5 points in 2nd half
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Beijing Royal Fighters -3.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.60 - 21. Okt. 00:15
Passed through the meeting records and form of both teams,came with conclusion analysis of the tip i choosed,lets wish all the best we get the stake we kept and profit back,anything can happen inside field,Win and Loss its part of football games but good tip its the one which covers all the risk inside field on whatever happens.

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Guangzhou Loong Lions +6.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.87 - 20. Okt. 19:09
Match of basketball.We are in the championship of basketball of China.Match between GUangzhou Loong Lions and Beijing Royal Fighers.For this match i wanna try the asian handicap +6,5 for GUangzhou Loong Lions.FOr me they have got a huge advantage here playing on home ground,so let's try with good odd and spread.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 192.5 points
Tipped at: 1.85 - 20. Okt. 23:13
Hey guys this match between guanghou loongs lions and bejing royal fighters These two teams from china it will be tough to see from them this number today and my choice will be for less than 192 points in the full time My choice is going to be for less than 192.5 points in the full time
Chat