This site contains commercial content

sport background

Budivelnyk vs Hapoel Haifa Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 56-41)
Budivelnyk
81
-
79
Hapoel Haifa

BEST BUDIVELNYK VS HAPOEL HAIFA PREDICTION

Hapoel Haifa +5.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.73 - 24th Jan 16:54
Hi bE Community off we go to Europe basketball game. The guests are the clear dogs in this match up however I think they will lose by no more than five points difference. Hence my new bet is ten out of ten units on Hapoel handicap plus. Good luck to you.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Europe Cup tipsters

nikolaqq
BE Patient
allee
BrankoOrlovic
LeMeilleur
Tips
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Budivelnyk -1.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Hapoel Haifa +3.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Hapoel Haifa to win (1X2)
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Budivelnyk -1.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.79 - 24th Jan 17:04
Budivelnyk won 5 in a row before this game. They won the last match 94-92 vs H. Beer Sheva on the road. Hapoel Haifa are in worse form with 2 wins and 3 losses. I think they will lose this game. The odds are nice but will soon drop a lot.
BUDIVELNYK - HAPOEL HAIFAWHO WILL WIN?
52.9%
47.1%
17 Votes in total
Top Tipster
nikolaqq
Profit: 37,373.0
Budivelnyk -1.50 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Budivelnyk to win (1X2)
    Won
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Budivelnyk to win 1st half
    Won
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Hapoel Haifa +5.50 (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Budivelnyk to win 1st half
Tipped at: 1.78 - 25th Jan 13:23
Today, 19:30 Budivelnyk – Hapoel Haifa Budivelnyk is favored here and they have the momentum with consecutive wins and creating a winning pattern.As regards recent matches, the home team will be going in this match with 4 win in their last 5 games while the away team have won a game of their last 5 games. Let's hope we get another green here
Tips
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Hapoel Haifa -3.50 (AH)
    Lost
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Over 150.5 points
    Won
  • Budivelnyk-Hapoel Haifa
    Hapoel Haifa to win
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Under 156.5 points
Tipped at: 1.70 - 24th Jan 18:09
Neither of these two teams are pretty good at offence so I think a pretty low scoring match is coming here where both of these two participants will focus on defence rather than on offence which could easily mean that neither of them will be able to score more than 80.
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Hapoel Haifa +3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.87 - 25th Jan 11:40
Budivelnyk are heading into this match with 5 wins in a row. Hapoel Haifa are coming into this match with 2 wins out of their last 5 matches played and lost 3. The home team are stable here, but I’m backing the away team to win this match by 3 points margin.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 150.5 points
Tipped at: 1.79 - 25th Jan 13:18
Budivelnyk plays Hapoel Haifa in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this FIBA Europe Cup encounter is interesting with a 36% chance of a home win, and a 64% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 0 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 1. Tip: Over 150.5
Chat