This site contains commercial content

sport background

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 49-43)
Phoenix Mercury
99
-
78
Indiana Fever

BEST PHOENIX MERCURY VS INDIANA FEVER PREDICTION

Phoenix Mercury -2.00 in 1st quarter (AH)
Tipped at: 1.95 - 29th Jun 23:27
the home team have dominated the past few meetings and have been able to win most of the first quarters and should be able to win by more than 2 points in the first half of the game. the visitors have struggled to win in the last 5 matches and should lose here

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £10

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

The best WNBA tipsters

shypick
TheTrollmanSha
ramon20
nerito12
sylvestrem
Tips
  • Phoenix Mercury-Indiana Fever (women)
    Over 165 points
    Won
  • Phoenix Mercury-Indiana Fever (women)
    Phoenix Mercury -11.00 (AH)
    Won
  • Phoenix Mercury-Indiana Fever (women)
    Phoenix Mercury -7.00 (AH)
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 165 points
Tipped at: 1.83 - 29th Jun 21:30
Phoenix have good results in scoring averaging 82 points per game. Still they are weak in defence and are allowing more than 85 points per match. Indiana are scoring 79 and allowing 88 points per game so both teams are playing a high scoring basketball. Teams already had one high scoring H2H that ended with 173 points scored so I bet on points again.
Tips
  • Phoenix Mercury-Indiana Fever (women)
    Phoenix Mercury -6.50 (AH)
    Won
  • Phoenix Mercury-Indiana Fever (women)
    Phoenix Mercury -2.00 in 1st quarter (AH)
    Lost
  • Phoenix Mercury-Indiana Fever (women)
    Phoenix Mercury -3.50 (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Phoenix Mercury -6.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.95 - 29th Jun 22:02
Their seems almost two obvious with these two having played against each other only last night and the game was not close at all. Phoenix easily won that game and ill be laying the points again with the Mercury. On that showing, the Fever wont score enough to stay in this game

BANKER TOP TIP

Phoenix Mercury -3.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.55 - 29th Jun 21:35
Phoenix Mercury plays Indiana Fever in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this WNBA encounter is interesting with a 70% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The head-to-head record for Home team vs Away team is worth a look. Home team have won 5 meetings with Away team, while Away team have won 0. Tip: Phoenix Mercury -3.5(AH).
Chat