This site contains commercial content

Viking 2 vs Aakra Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Viking 2
5
-
1
Aakra

BEST VIKING 2 VS AAKRA PREDICTION

Viking 2 -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.78 - 14e okt 14:45
Viking 2 for me is in a better form, this team has a solid line up, and I expect from them to overplay Aakra with a good result, Viking 2 has one of the best talented schools in the region, so I expect from them a good performance AH -1.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS + MAN UTD TO WIN 4/1 - LIVERPOOL TO WIN 5/2

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. **18+. UK/IRE customers only. Mobile only. First single bet only. Max stake £/€10. Available from 8am 21/10/21 until 4:30pm 24/10/21 or until customers first bet is placed. Customers can place one bet on the Man Utd v Liverpool Special only. One bet per customer, household and IP address only. T&Cs apply (

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best 3. Division tipsters

Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
allee
tritonal
Tips
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Viking 2 -1.00 (AH)
    6 tips
    Won
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Viking 2 (-1) (EH)
    3 tips
    Won
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Viking 2 to win
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Viking 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.65 - 13e okt 15:52
Viking FK 2 plays Akra at Vestbanen in an interesting encounter in 3rd Division Group 3. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 58% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 19%. Coming into the match, Viking FK 2 are 9 in the table while Akra are 12. Akra have lost their last 3 matches (3rd Division Group 3). Tip: Viking FK 2 win.
VIKING 2 - AAKRAWHO WILL WIN?
50.0%
50.0%
0%
2 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Sereneakij
Profit: 948.5
Over 5.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 4 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 4.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Viking 2 to win 1st half
    2 tips
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 5.5 goals
Tipped at: 3.80 - 14e okt 15:56
Viking 2 has played really good in the recent games they have played. the team has won 3 of the last 4 games and they are favourite to win here. Aakra is not in good form and they struggled in the recent games. I think we will see at least 6 goals here.
Tips
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 3.25 goals
    Won
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 3.75 goals
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Viking 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.60 - 14e okt 06:09
Viking 2 is going to face Aakra. The hosts of this match are in great shape, as they have won most of the games at home. For me, Viking 2 is strong enough to win over Aakra, as the visitors have lost three games in a row. My bet is Viking 2 to win.
Tips
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 3 goals
    Won
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Over 2.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost
  • Viking 2-Aakra
    Aakra to win or draw
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Viking 2 -1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.83 - 14e okt 14:30
Despite both of them are in bad form (Viking are in a 2 losing streak while Akra lost their last 3 in a row) I think the host will win this match easily. Viking 2 won 6 of their last 8 home matches and 5 of these victories were by more than 1 goal difference so my pick is Viking 2 -1.
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.35 - 14e okt 15:37
Hello everyone and welcome back to another football match tip of the day , we are going to have Viking 2 going head to head with Aakra , my prediction in this match is that the game is going to end with goals more than 4 at the end of it .
Tips
Chat