This site contains commercial content

sport background

Aengelholms FF vs Falkenbergs FF Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Aengelholms FF
1
-
1
Falkenbergs FF

BEST AENGELHOLMS FF VS FALKENBERGS FF PREDICTION

Falkenbergs FF to win
Tipped at: 1.83 - 8th Aug 07:02
Aengelholms FF are 6th with 29 points from 16 matches. They lost the last match 4-1 vs Lindome. Falkenbergs FF are 5th with 30 points from 16 matches. They won 4 in a row before this game and will win this game. I do expect a close match, but I favor the away side.
Falkenbergs FF have scored in 75% of the matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://www.888sport.com/responsible-gaming-uk.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses &amp; Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&amp;Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best 1. Division tipsters

TheTrollmanSha
emil8036
Paokara
MeMoTheBest
The_doctorbr
Tips
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Falkenbergs FF to win
    13 tips
    Lost
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Over 2.5 goals
    3 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Falkenbergs FF to win
Tipped at: 2.15 - 8th Aug 06:47
Aengelholms FF vs Falkenbergs FF are going to happen on 09 August 2022 - 19:00 regarding the football 1. Division from Sweden. After the great victory of Falkenbergs FF in the previous match against IFK Malmoe FK (1-6), I really see Falkenbergs FF motivated in this game, and I think they will get a good result.
AENGELHOLMS FF - FALKENBERGS FFWHO WILL WIN?
0%
10.0%
90.0%
10 Votes in total
Top Tipster
moulefriite
Profit: 5,663.6
Falkenbergs FF -0.25 (AH)
Read full tip
Tips
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Over 3 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Both teams to score: yes
    2 tips
    Won
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Correct score: 2-3
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.66 - 9th Aug 15:18
Angelholm will start the game with 13 points gained at home only, while their opponent Falkenberg when played outside has collected 12 points, well I'm trying to find the best value on this selection and my approach which I do recommend is both teams to score. at 1.66 odds is not very good . Bye!
Falkenbergs FF concede 0.7 goals on average in 16 matches this season
Tips
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Falkenbergs FF (-1) (EH)
    Lost
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Over 3.5 goals
    Lost
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Falkenbergs FF -0.25 (AH)
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.50 - 9th Aug 12:36
Angelholms FF plays Falkenbergs FF in an interesting encounter in Ettan, Sodra. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 17% chance of a home win, and a 61% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Angelholms FF's last 5 games (Ettan, Sodra). Tip: Over 2.5 goals.
Falkenbergs FF concede 0.7 goals on average in 16 matches this season
Tips
  • Aengelholms FF-Falkenbergs FF
    Falkenbergs FF 0.00 in 2nd half (AH)
    Push

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Falkenbergs FF to win
Tipped at: 1.78 - 8th Aug 09:02
Aengelholms and Falkenbergs are playing with one another in the Sweden league . I decided to take a bet on the Falkenbergs here . Odds are quite good right now at 1.78. Iexpect a good play from Falkenbergs as i believe they will be playing decently in offense and I'm happy taking Guests in this game.
Falkenbergs FF average 1.4 yellow cards in 16 matches this season in this league
Falkenbergs FF have scored most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
Falkenbergs FF have scored in 6 consecutive matches in this tournament
Falkenbergs FF have not lost in 10 consecutive matches in this tournament
Robin Eliasson Hofsoe is the topscorer for Falkenbergs FF in this tournament this season with 8 goals
Aengelholms FF have scored in 88% matches at home this season
Aengelholms FF have scored in 81% of the matches this season
Chat