This site contains commercial content

sport background

Grazer AK vs Amstetten Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Grazer AK
3
-
0
Amstetten

BEST GRAZER AK VS AMSTETTEN PREDICTION

Grazer AK to win
Tipped at: 1.53 - 25th May 14:06
Grazer AK and Amstetten plays by the league of the Austria and i think that is good to the team of the Grazer AK and i think that is good to me and the Grazer AK is better to win this one and the 4-0-1 and i think that is better
Amstetten have scored in 86% matches away this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BET BUILDER BETS when you place a £10 Football bet

New customer offer. Place a £10 Sportsbook bet on any Football market, at min. odds 1/2 (1.5) — get £30 in free Football Bet Builder bets, valid 30 days. First £10 Bet Builder will be awarded after your qualifying bet settles - plus you will get an extra £10 Free bet on the following 2 days (£30 in total). Only deposits via Cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly.

The best 2. Liga tipsters

POA
mile80
Bojantips
nikolaqq
AndrewBoyko
Tips
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Over 2.5 goals
    5 tips
    Won
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Grazer AK to win
    3 tips
    Won
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    1st half to have most goals
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.53 - 26th May 06:52
Grazer AK are in first place in the league and a win at home today would significantly strengthen their title and promotion to the first division. Amstetten are in fifth place in the league and are also a struggling away team having won their last three games. Given their current form, their goals and the results of their matches against each other, they are in with a chance of a multi-goal result.
Tips
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Over 3 goals
    2 tips
    Push
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Both teams to score: yes
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Grazer AK to win 1st half
    2 tips
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.32 - 26th May 14:39
Grazer AK are coming into this match with 4 wins and 1 loss while Amstetten are coming into this match with 1 draw, 3 wins and 1 loss. Both teams are looking very stable in form here and I expect an open match with over 4 goals at the full time. Bet responsibly.
Amstetten have scored in 75% of the matches this season
Tips
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Amstetten to win or draw
    Lost
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Amstetten +1.25 (AH)
    Lost
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Over 3.5 goals
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Both teams to score in 1st half: yes
Tipped at: 4.00 - 26th May 11:08
Match between Grazer AK and Amstetten In my opinion, this bet has very interesting odds that I decided to take into consideration. Both teams could play open and I expect a balanced game. I think both teams will score and I decided to play this bet with confidence. I think with these odds it is worth a try.
Amstetten concede 1.7 goals on average in 28 matches this season
Tips
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Both teams to score in 1st half: yes
    Lost
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Over 3.75 goals
    Lost
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Grazer AK -1.00 (AH)
    Won

BANKER TOP TIP

Grazer AK to win
Tipped at: 1.47 - 26th May 12:21
Grazer AK, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 66% chance of a home win, and a 15% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 19%. Home team is favourite to win
Amstetten concede 1.7 goals on average in 28 matches this season
Tips
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Over 1.5 goals in 2nd half
    Won
  • Grazer AK-Amstetten
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Amstetten +1.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.99 - 26th May 13:01
this season in Liga 2. Amstetten overall form is good with 12 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. Currently, this performance puts Amstetten 5 out of 16 teams in the Liga table. 2, winning 43% of the matches Amstetten's home form has been good lately with 5 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses, and their away form is excellent with 7 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. It is believed that the away team wins 1-0 in this match.
Amstetten average 1.7 yellow cards in 28 matches this season in this league

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.49 - 26th May 14:20
Today Grazer will play with Amstetten in a football match in Austria. The last match between them ended in a draw with a score of 2-2. In the last home game against Amstetten, Grazer AK lost 0-3. Grazer AK have been active in their past matches, often playing with many goals and often playing at least 3 goals
Amstetten have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Amstetten have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Amstetten have not lost in 4 consecutive matches away in this tournament
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 100 % of the 7 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Stefan Feiertag is the topscorer for Amstetten in this tournament this season with 14 goals
Chat