This site contains commercial content

MTV Wolfenbuettel vs Arminia Hannover Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 1-2)
MTV Wolfenbuettel
3
-
3
Arminia Hannover

BEST MTV WOLFENBUETTEL VS ARMINIA HANNOVER PREDICTION

Arminia Hannover +0.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.10 - 22nd Oct 16:52
Good day. Today we will see this game between these two teams MTV Wolfenbuettel - Arminia Hannover playing quite well. A Asian market at FT for away win looks like a valuable pick. The home team have won 3 of their last 5 games played while the away team have won 3 of their last 5 played

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best Oberliga tipsters

TheTrollmanSha
Paokara
Walimba24
emil8036
Tiptiptip
Tips
  • MTV Wolfenbuettel-Arminia Hannover
    Arminia Hannover to win
    Lost
  • MTV Wolfenbuettel-Arminia Hannover
    Arminia Hannover +0.50 (AH)
    Won
  • MTV Wolfenbuettel-Arminia Hannover
    Over 3 goals
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Arminia Hannover to win
Tipped at: 3.96 - 22nd Oct 08:15
Good morning guys hope you have a wonderful day . this is MTV Wolfenbuettel playing against Arminia Hannover . my prediction goes to Armimia Hannover to win at the end . the team has been winning consecutively and despite high odds I see it has a chance to win .

Events starting soon

MTV WOLFENBUETTEL - ARMINIA HANNOVERWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Tips
  • MTV Wolfenbuettel-Arminia Hannover
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 3 goals
Tipped at: 1.69 - 22nd Oct 16:36
MTV Wolfenbuttel plays Arminia Hannover at Meesche Stadion in an interesting encounter in Oberliga Niedersachsen. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 53% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of MTV Wolfenbuttel's last 6 games (Oberliga Niedersachsen) Tip: Over 3
Chat