This site contains commercial content

sport background

Arsenal Sarandi vs Estudiantes Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-1)
Arsenal Sarandi
2
-
1
Estudiantes

BEST ARSENAL SARANDI VS ESTUDIANTES PREDICTION

Estudiantes to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 2.05 - 28th Jun 13:13
Sarandi and Estudiantes are playing with each other in the Argentina. I will take a bet on the Estudiantes dnb. Odds are very good right now at 2.1. Iexpect a good match from Estudiantes in defense as i believe they will be playing well in and I'm happy taking Estudiantes in this game.
Arsenal Sarandi have scored in 80% of the matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions &amp; full <a href="https://www.888sport.com/responsible-gaming-uk.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">T&amp;C apply</a>.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses &amp; Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&amp;Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best Liga Profesional tipsters

h3ctor
reydeporte
mguille
marinlu65
nieder
Tips
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Draw
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Estudiantes to win Draw No Bet
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Estudiantes to win
    4 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.82 - 27th Jun 22:41
Arsenal and Estudiantes plays by the league of the Liga profesional in argentina and i think that is good to have the BTTS in the match ebcause the form is good with 1:4 and the Estudiantes la Plata form is good with 2:3 in the last 5 matches by the league
ARSENAL SARANDI - ESTUDIANTESWHO WILL WIN?
13.7%
38.4%
47.9%
73 Votes in total
Top Tipster
ElGranBetoBetin
Profit: 719.4
Under 2 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Arsenal Sarandi to win Draw No Bet
    4 tips
    Won
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Estudiantes 0.00 (AH)
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Both teams to score: yes
    3 tips
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Arsenal Sarandi to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 2.06 - 4th Jul 19:29
Arsenal Sarandi face Estudiantes LP. Visit for Estu will be hard and I expect Arsenal Sarandi to have great home match. I expect home team will be on level and I expect Estu will have tough match and will not win. My pick here is DnB 1. Good luck! Prediction: 2-0
Arsenal Sarandi concede 1.2 goals on average in 5 matches this season
Tips
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Arsenal Sarandi 0.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Under 2.25 goals
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Correct score: 2-0
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

HT / FT will end with X/X
Tipped at: 4.75 - 4th Jul 03:29
The home team are yet to win any match recently having lost a single match and had drew their remaining four matches from their recent five matches while the away team had won two matches and had drew a single match and had lost two matches from their recent five matches. With this performance FT draw is expected here
Arsenal Sarandi concede 1.2 goals on average in 5 matches this season
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Arsenal Sarandi to win or draw
Tipped at: 1.55 - 4th Jul 17:53
Arsenal Sarandi host Estudiantes for the 6th round match in Argentina Liga professional of the 2022 / 2023 season. Brief Analysis - Arsenal Sarandi are yet to win any of the matches this season but had lost only one match so far. My Tip - I'd back Arsenal Sarandi to win or draw. good luck
Arsenal Sarandi average 2.2 yellow cards in 5 matches this season in this league
Tips
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Over 2 goals
    Won
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Estudiantes to win or draw
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Arsenal Sarandi to win or draw
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Draw in 1st half
Tipped at: 2.05 - 4th Jul 08:16
Arsenal Sarandi would host Estudiantes at home in the first league of Argentina. The away team are favorite going into this one , but I expect the home team to cause problems for them due to the advantage of playing at home in South America. So I would be going for a draw at HTu
Arsenal Sarandi have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90,16-30,46-60 this season
Tips
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Arsenal Sarandi +0.25 (AH)
    Won
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Estudiantes +0.25 (AH)
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Under 0.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Arsenal Sarandi 0.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.93 - 4th Jul 07:36
Argentina Liga match between Arsenal Sarandi and Estudiantes. After thoroughly analysing this match between these two sides, I came up with this pick which I think is the best option available which has more value because Arsenal Sarandi are very strong at home. For this reason, my pick is Arsenal Sarandi to win with Ah 0.
Arsenal Sarandi have conceded most goals in the time interval 46-60,0-15 this season
Tips
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Under 2.5 goals
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    HT / FT will end with X/X
    Lost
  • Arsenal Sarandi-Estudiantes
    Over 1.5 goals
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.41 - 4th Jul 12:31
Arsenal Sarandi plays Estudiantes in an interesting encounter in Liga Profesional. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%. The head-to-head record for Arsenal Sarandi vs Estudiantes is worth a look. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in last 4 games. Tip: Over 2.5 goals.
Arsenal Sarandi have not lost in 4 consecutive matches in this tournament
Tips
Arsenal Sarandi have not won in 9 consecutive matches in this competition
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 75 % of the 4 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Last time Arsenal Sarandi played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 3-0
Chat