This site contains commercial content

Bani Yas vs Khorfakkan Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 2-1)
Bani Yas
2
-
2
Khorfakkan

BEST BANI YAS VS KHORFAKKAN PREDICTION

Khorfakkan to win or draw
Tipped at: 2.10 - 21st Oct 06:30
Bani Yas face Khorfakkan. Khorfakkan are nice team and I hope in this visit they will be on level. I think Bani Yas will have bad home game. I'm sure here Khorfakkan will be solid and they will win at least point from this visit. My pick here is double chance X2. Good luck! Prediction: 0-3
Khorfakkan concede 1.3 goals on average in 6 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £20 IN FREE BETS

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best Arabian Gulf League tipsters

NightandDay
Dyole
dbzldimov
reydeporte
Goldenarrow
Tips
  • Baniyas-Khorfakkan
    Bani Yas to win
    6 tips
    Lost
  • Baniyas-Khorfakkan
    Khorfakkan to win or draw
    3 tips
    Won
  • Baniyas-Khorfakkan
    Khorfakkan +1.50 (AH)
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Bani Yas to win
Tipped at: 1.87 - 21st Oct 06:51
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Bani Yas - Khorfakkan will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show the team at home winning a game of their last 5 games
BANI YAS - KHORFAKKANWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Tiptiptip
Profit: 14,588.4
Bani Yas to win
Read full tip
Tips
  • Baniyas-Khorfakkan
    Khorfakkan +1.25 (AH)
    Won
  • Baniyas-Khorfakkan
    Both teams to score: no
    Lost
  • Baniyas-Khorfakkan
    Bani Yas to win Draw No Bet
    Push

NEW TOP TIP

Bani Yas to win
Tipped at: 1.80 - 21st Oct 12:52
FC Baniyas plays AL Khaleej Khor Fakkan at Baniyas Stadium in an interesting encounter in Arabian Gulf League. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 54% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. The head-to-head record for FC Baniyas vs AL Khaleej Khor Fakkan is worth a look. FC Baniyas have won 2 meetings with AL Khaleej Khor Fakkan, while AL Khaleej Khor Fakkan have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Tip: Bani Yas win.
Khorfakkan concede 1.3 goals on average in 6 matches this season
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Khorfakkan +1.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.46 - 21st Oct 08:46
I think this will be a sure odd to bet on after a good analysis on the game and I think this will bring a good return so who ever Care can as well bet on it and I'm using my all to bet on it good luck to you
Khorfakkan average 2.2 yellow cards in 6 matches this season in this league

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Bani Yas to win
Tipped at: 1.87 - 21st Oct 09:47
Good day. Today we will see this game between these two teams Bani Yas - Khorfakkan playing quite well. A 1x2 market at FT for home win looks like a valuable pick. The home team have won 1 of their last 5 games played while the away team have won 2 of their last 5 played
Khorfakkan have scored most goals in the time interval 31-45,46-60 this season
Khorfakkan have conceded most goals in the time interval 76-90,61-75,0-15 this season
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 75 % of the 4 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Bani Yas concede 1.3 goals on average in 6 matches this season
Bani Yas concede 1.3 goals on average in 6 matches this season
Bani Yas average 2.2 yellow cards in 6 matches this season in this league
Bani Yas have scored most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
Chat