This site contains commercial content

sport background

Bentleigh Greens vs Hume City FC Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Bentleigh Greens
0
-
0
Hume City FC

BEST BENTLEIGH GREENS VS HUME CITY FC PREDICTION

Hume City FC to win or draw
Tipped at: 2.20 - 23rd Jun 22:38
We have a football game and the sides that are playing against each other are Hume City and Bentligh. The value is on the visiting side here and my prediction for the game is visiting side to either win or draw. I am staking ten units of the ten available here. Stay safe and healthy

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 + £/€10 Casino bonus

Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&C apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best State Leagues tipsters

Nemanjal87
Tiptiptip
allee
nikolaqq
TheTrollmanSha
Tips
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Bentleigh Greens to win
    10 tips
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Over 3 goals
    6 tips
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Hume City FC to win or draw
    3 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Bentleigh Greens to win
Tipped at: 1.72 - 23rd Jun 17:50
Bentleigh Greens facing off against Hume City in Australia's NPL Victoria football league with a head to head record of 10 wins for Bentleigh against Hume while the visitors have beaten the hosts 6 times before. There has been 4 draws in total between these two teams. The most previous match was won by Bentleigh and we expect a similar result today.
Tips
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Over 3.5 goals
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Over 2.5 goals
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Hume City FC +0.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Both teams to score: yes
Tipped at: 1.57 - 24th Jun 09:46
Bentleigh Greens plays Hume City at in an interesting encounter in Victoria, NPL1. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 52% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. Both teams scored in 6 of Hume City's last 7 games (Victoria, NPL1). Tip: Both Teams To Score, Yes.
Tips
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Bentleigh Greens -0.75 (AH)
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Under 3.5 goals
    Won
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Both teams to score: yes
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

HT / FT will end with 2/1
Tipped at: 22.00 - 24th Jun 08:08
I have a special bet in mind in this game between Bentleigh Greens and Hume City FC. A bet on the first and second half. This time I will give confidence to the home team that they could win the game, because obviously they have all the potential to play a good game. In this bet, it is expected that they can win the game by reversing the result in the second half.
Tips
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Over 1.5 goals in 2nd half
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    HT / FT will end with 2/1
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    2nd half to have most goals
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.54 - 24th Jun 05:31
I feel over 2.5 goals to be scored in this game between Bentley and Hume city are good value for money. For that reason I will be placing a high bet on this. Bentleigh are seventh in the league table and Hume city of 13th which is second from bottom
Tips
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    Lost
  • Bentleigh Greens-Hume City FC
    Under 3 goals
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Bentleigh Greens to win
Tipped at: 1.85 - 24th Jun 09:46
with 3 losses in a row, the visitors have struggled and are in a poor shape. they are on the road against the team that has won more theasd to head meetings and should be able to lose this one. the hosts have won once snd lost once in the last 5 matches and should be able to win

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Hume City FC +0.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 2.10 - 24th Jun 08:38
Bentleigh will play at home ground against Hume in this new round of australian state football league and i think that they are not favorties to win this matchc so i am sure that guest will press them hard and i use +0,5 ah on away side to keep today

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.72 - 24th Jun 08:05
This is a football game from the Australian NPL, where the home side Bethleigh Greens meet the visitor Hume City FC. I like the total goals market here very much and my cll is the UNDER 3.5 here as it is 10-1 in their last 11 head to head games and it is 11-0 in their last 11 games played at Bentleigh.
Chat