This site contains commercial content

sport background

Olimpia vs Cerro Porteno Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Olimpia
2
-
0
Cerro Porteno

BEST OLIMPIA VS CERRO PORTENO PREDICTION

Olimpia to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.95 - 14th Aug 08:15
Olimpia are 5th with 3 wins and 2 draws in the first 5 games. Cerro Porteno are 1st with 4 wins and 1 draw. I think these teams are more or less the same quality but I favor Olimpia in this one because they will play at home. But I expect a close match.
Olimpia have scored in 86% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£20 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE A £5 BET

New Customers Only. First Single & E/W Bet Only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 4 x £5 Bet Tokens. Free Bet Stakes Not Included In Returns. Free Bets Exclude Virtuals. Free Bets Are Non Withdrawable. No Free Bet Expiry. Eligibility Restrictions. Further T&cs Apply. 18+. Begambleaware.org

The best Division Profesional tipsters

mile80
Proshark
nieder
soccerfan
pau_gasol
Tips
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Olimpia to win Draw No Bet
    4 tips
    Won
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Olimpia to win
    3 tips
    Won
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Under 2.25 goals
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Olimpia to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.95 - 14th Aug 08:18
we have a game between Olimpia and Cerro Porteno. I decided to go with the value and place a tip on the Olimpia to take a win draw no bet. I believe they will be playing well in this match and odds are very good right now at 1.95 so i see Olimpia as value bet in this game.
OLIMPIA - CERRO PORTENOWHO WILL WIN?
50.0%
30.0%
20.0%
10 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Proshark
Profit: 17,481.3
Olimpia to win Draw No Bet
Read full tip

Latest Division Profesional results

Tips
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Olimpia -1.50 (AH)
    Won
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Over 1 goals in 1st half
    Push
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Olimpia to win or draw
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 4.00 - 14th Aug 18:50
Let me pick another "not gonna happen" pick, its much more fun. Looking at stats and news and other bs are pointless, it is all pure luck, which i dont have, so here is another impossible pick where probably wont be any goals, but thats the fun part, picking the impossible
Olimpia have scored in 85% of the matches this season
Tips
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Over 3.5 goals
    Lost
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Cerro Porteno (+1) (EH)
    Lost
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Cerro Porteno 0.00 (AH)
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Cerro Porteno (+1) (EH)
Tipped at: 1.53 - 14th Aug 09:21
Olimpia plays Cerro Porteno at Manuel Ferreira in an interesting encounter in Primera Division, Clausura. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 38% chance of a home win, and a 33% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Cerro Porteno have won 4 of their last 5 matches (Primera Division, Clausura). Tip: Cerro Porteno +1(EH).
Olimpia concede 1.2 goals on average in 27 matches this season
Tips
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Cerro Porteno to win Draw No Bet
    Lost
  • Olimpia-Cerro Porteno
    Over 2.5 goals
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Olimpia to win
Tipped at: 2.45 - 14th Aug 18:43
Olimpia - Cerro Porteno. The hosts are in good form and they are on 5 position with 9 points. The guests are in good form and they are on 1 pposition with 13 points. The guests have 4 wins and 1 draw in last 5 league matches. I think that the hosts to win
Olimpia concede 1.2 goals on average in 27 matches this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 2.25 goals
Tipped at: 1.93 - 14th Aug 12:04
The handicap is level here. Bookie also believes with Cerro Porteno. Perhaps its because Cerro Porteno is good when defence. We can see their defensive record now. Olimpia probably cant break it easily. I want to see goalless draw. Two clubs are popular in Paraguay for years. Its fairly result.
Olimpia have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Olimpia have conceded most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season
Olimpia have scored in 10 consecutive matches in this tournament
Olimpia have not lost in 5 consecutive matches at home in this tournament
Last time Olimpia played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 0-4
Guillermo Paiva is the topscorer for Olimpia in this tournament this season with 10 goals
Chat