This site contains commercial content

Uruguay vs Colombia Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Uruguay
0
-
0
Colombia

BEST URUGUAY VS COLOMBIA PREDICTION

Uruguay to win
Tipped at: 2.10 - 7th Oct 13:13
Uruguay is in a good form, they are coming from important victories over Bolivia and Ecuador, and i see them as favorites tonight vs Colombia. Uruguay is really powerful on home ground, while on the other side Colombia is not so good away from home, and Colombia is not much consistent generally.
Uruguay concede 1.1 goals on average in 9 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best World Cup tipsters

Maradona1
Hammerbet
pau_gasol
petar1989
Tips
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Uruguay to win
    14 tips
    Lost
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Both teams to score: yes
    7 tips
    Lost
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Over 2.5 goals
    7 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Colombia to win or draw
Tipped at: 1.80 - 4th Oct 19:15
Uruguay and Colombia plays by the league of the World Cup Qualification in the South America and the team of Colombia just have a good form as guest and can hvae a good win or tie in this match by the qualifiers and get a good position in the table
URUGUAY - COLOMBIAWHO WILL WIN?
56.5%
23.8%
19.7%
193 Votes in total
Top Tipster
tatojmm
Profit: 1,522.3
Both teams to score: yes
Read full tip
Tips
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Over 1.5 goals
    5 tips
    Lost
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Draw
    4 tips
    Won
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Uruguay to win Draw No Bet
    3 tips
    Push

NEW TOP TIP

Uruguay to win
Tipped at: 2.12 - 7th Oct 22:28
Colombia have been very inconsistent of late while the hosts have impressed winning against Bolivia last time out. . . add to that they are excellent when playing at home and should dominate this match. It also helps that Luis Suarez has been on form for Atletico Madrid and leads the line.
Uruguay concede 1.1 goals on average in 9 matches this season
Tips
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Colombia to win or draw
    3 tips
    Won
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Under 2.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Colombia to win
    2 tips
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Uruguay -2.75 (AH)
Tipped at: 18.00 - 7th Oct 22:24
A new best play for this match now we will play the best pick for this match now a new bets play this pick Asian handicap for this home team win from best score from -2.75 goals and can for this play look a new good win from new best 17 points to my score .
Uruguay average 1.7 yellow cards in 9 matches this season in this league
Tips
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Colombia +0.50 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Correct score in 1st half: 0-0
    Won
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Draw - Uruguay (-1) (EH)
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Uruguay to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.47 - 7th Oct 03:42
I am going for this bet where I hope that Uruguay comes out with everything to win this game, this local team has a good level of play that generates many scoring chances in front of a Colombia with a regular game away from home, so I think Uruguay can win In addition, it arrives with its complete roster.
Uruguay have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Draw
Tipped at: 3.20 - 7th Oct 20:52
Good day. Today we will see this game between these two teams Uruguay - Colombia playing quite well. A 1x2 market at FT for draw win looks like a valuable pick. The home team have won 2 of their last 5 games played while the away team have won 2 of their last 5 played
Uruguay have conceded most goals in the time interval 31-45,46-60 this season
Tips
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Uruguay 0.00 (AH)
    Push
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    Uruguay to win 1st half
    Lost
  • Uruguay-Colombia
    2nd half to have most goals
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Colombia +0.50 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.86 - 6th Oct 23:19
Uruguay plays Kataller Colombia in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Uruguay are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches (WC Qual, CONMEBOL). Tip: Colombia +0.5(AH).
Uruguay have not lost in 5 consecutive matches in this tournament
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Under 1 goals
Tipped at: 5.50 - 7th Oct 21:57
Direct clash here between Uruguay and Colombia for a spot in 2022 World Cup. Both sides have had a decent campaign so far and none of them will want to lose this game so it’s gonna be a very close game with both nations being very cautious to not concede
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 75 % of the 4 matches between these teams past 5 seasons
Tips
Last time Uruguay played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 3-0
Tips
Luis Suarez is the topscorer for Uruguay in this tournament this season with 4 goals
Tips
Colombia have scored in 100% matches away this season
Chat