This site contains commercial content

Deportivo Tachira vs Zamora FC Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Deportivo Tachira
1
-
2
Zamora FC

BEST DEPORTIVO TACHIRA VS ZAMORA FC PREDICTION

Zamora FC to win
Tipped at: 2.31 - 15th Oct 19:00
This is pick for Venezuela football league, Deportivo Tachira will meet Zamora, advantage is one the side of Zamora and i think its even bigger then these odds present, it seems to me that Zamora will win here maybe with 2 and more goals difference, that a good solution here, gl!
Deportivo Tachira have scored in 100% matches at home this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS

New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best Primera Division tipsters

tritonal
soccerfan
emil8036
MeMoTheBest
Bet1X2Man
Tips
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Zamora FC to win Draw No Bet
    7 tips
    Won
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Zamora FC to win
    5 tips
    Won
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Over 2.5 goals
    4 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Deportivo Tachira 0.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.96 - 14th Oct 19:38
Match of football: Deportivo Tachira vs Zamora Fc | Competition: Primera Division | Event date/start time: 16 october, 2021 02:30. I expect good game from Deportivo Tachira and using this 0.00(AH) line I think that Deportivo Tachira will win this game in FT(Full time) when playing against Zamora Fc, so for that reason using 10 available units I’ll try this bet cause I see value here and the odds provided at 1.96 are pretty decent and worth a try on Deportivo Tachira. so good lucky if you wish to follow this bet and stay safe.
DEPORTIVO TACHIRA - ZAMORA FCWHO WILL WIN?
90.0%
0%
10.0%
10 Votes in total
Top Tipster
tatojmm
Profit: 1,631.4
Deportivo Tachira to win
Read full tip
Tips
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Zamora FC 0.00 (AH)
    3 tips
    Won
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Deportivo Tachira (+1) (EH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Zamora FC -0.25 (AH)
    2 tips
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Deportivo Tachira (+1) (EH)
Tipped at: 1.82 - 15th Oct 22:46
Deportivo Tachira plays Zamora FC at Pueblo Nuevo in an interesting encounter in Primera Division. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 25% chance of a home win, and a 48% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Deportivo Tachira are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (Primera Division). Home +1(EH)
Deportivo Tachira have scored in 96% of the matches this season
Tips
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Deportivo Tachira to win
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Deportivo Tachira 0.00 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Deportivo Tachira to win or draw
    2 tips
    Lost

BANKER TOP TIP

Zamora FC to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 1.75 - 15th Oct 11:42
Deportivo Tachira have won the championship while Zamora would like to reach the 4th place so they will do their best here and I think the offered odds have enough value here to place a bet. Zamora won 2 of the last 4 matches vs Tachira and they are undefeated in their last 5 visiting matches so my pick is Zamora +0.
Deportivo Tachira concede 0.8 goals on average in 23 matches this season
Tips
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Over 2.75 goals
    Won
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Over 3 goals
    Push
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    No draw in 1st half
    Lost

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Zamora FC to win
Tipped at: 2.45 - 15th Oct 11:25
Deportivo Tachira is leader on the table, and in a good form, on a 4 game winning streak, but this game is not so important for hosts. On the other side, Zamora is also in a good form, and this is a must win game for guests in battle for top 4, and so i will try with this bet.
Deportivo Tachira concede 0.8 goals on average in 23 matches this season
Tips
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    HT / FT will end with X/1
    Lost
  • Deportivo Tachira-Zamora FC
    Over 2 goals
    Won

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Zamora FC 0.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.91 - 15th Oct 11:03
Good day to all my followers and let's hope we get another green here. Dep. Tachira - Zamora will happen here and I have a feeling that the probability of my selection winning is very high after looking at the squad of these two teams. Statistics show the team at home winning 4 of their last 5 games
Deportivo Tachira have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90,31-45 this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.00 - 15th Oct 21:42
A new best play for this match now we will play the best pick f or this match now bets and full play this pick over from 2.50 goals and can for this three goals look a new good win from new full and best win from total new 10 points .
Deportivo Tachira have scored in 21 consecutive matches in this tournament
Deportivo Tachira have not lost in 6 consecutive matches in this tournament
Last time Deportivo Tachira played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 3-0
Lucas Emanuel Gomez is the topscorer for Deportivo Tachira in this tournament this season with 8 goals
Zamora FC have scored in 73% matches away this season
Chat