This site contains commercial content

English
Decimal odds
sport background

Sandnes Ulf 2 vs Djerv 1919 Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 0-2)
Sandnes Ulf 2
2
-
3
Djerv 1919

BEST SANDNES ULF 2 VS DJERV 1919 PREDICTION

Both teams to score: no
Tipped at: 4.08 - 2nd Oct 12:37
This isn't a foregone conclusion. The evidence suggests that the hosts might struggle. Sandnes Ulf 2 have been all over the shop in terms of providing betting value. They've lost 3 of their last 5 matches. Another thing is that goals are conspicuous by their absence. They've scored one or less goals in all of their last 3 games which probably won't get the job done here. They'll have to make some adjustments. Giving away an average of 2.0 goals from their latest 20 games has given them pause for thought.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses

New UK 18+ only. Register (excl. 13/04/2024) with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction within 7 days of registering. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET

NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. FREE BETS EXPIRE AFTER 30 DAYS. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG

The best 3. Division tipsters

allee
Walimba24
Paokara
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Sandnes 2-Djerv 1919
    Over 4.5 goals
    3 tips
    Won
  • Sandnes 2-Djerv 1919
    Both teams to score: no
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Sandnes 2-Djerv 1919
    Over 2.5 goals
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.62 - 1st Oct 20:59
In this interesting encounter, the betting market for this Football game with a 32% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 33%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Djerv 1919's last 5 games. Tip: Over 3.5 goals
SANDNES ULF 2 - DJERV 1919WHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Walimba24
Profit: 29,050.5
Over 4.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.38 - 2nd Oct 16:16
This time, we're going with over 4.5 goals in the match between encuentro Sandnes 2 - Djerv 1919. Both teams are playing very offensively, and we can take great advantage of this line. The home team becomes very strong when playing at home and has recently been scoring heavily in their matches. Therefore, we're going with this line, which could result in a win for us. Best regards and good luck with the prediction.

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Both teams to score: no
Tipped at: 3.75 - 2nd Oct 03:45
This isn't a foregone conclusion. The evidence suggests that the hosts might struggle. Sandnes Ulf 2 have been all over the shop in terms of providing betting value. They've lost 3 of their last 5 matches. Another thing is that goals are conspicuous by their absence. They've scored one or less goals in all of their last 3 games which probably won't get the job done here. They'll have to make some adjustments. Giving away an average of 2.0 goals from their latest 20 games has given them pause for thought.

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.25 - 2nd Oct 06:19
it is a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a sure over 2.5
Chat