This site contains commercial content

sport background

Elverum vs Raufoss 2 Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-0)
Elverum
3
-
0
Raufoss 2

BEST ELVERUM VS RAUFOSS 2 PREDICTION

Over 4.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.80 - 2. okt. 16:24
I am going to back the over 4,5 goal line in this one tonight where Elverum welcome the guests of Raufoss 2 and I say this is a good pick for us here so I am on it and it is the right one for sure to make in this game.

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses

New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

£30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY

NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. FREE BETS EXPIRE AFTER 30 DAYS. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. http://BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG

The best 3. Division tipsters

allee
Walimba24
Paokara
nikolaqq
Tips
  • Elverum-Raufoss 2
    Over 4.5 goals
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Elverum-Raufoss 2
    Raufoss 2 to win
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Elverum-Raufoss 2
    Over 5.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 2 goals in 1st half
Tipped at: 2.13 - 1. okt. 20:55
In this interesting encounter, the betting market for this Football game with a 74% chance of a home win, and a 14% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 12%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Elverum's last 8 games. Tip: (1st Half): Over 2 goals

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

ELVERUM - RAUFOSS 2WHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Brandon1414
Profit: 2,840.9
Over 4.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips

NEW TOP TIP

Over 5.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.75 - 2. okt. 13:26
I'm taking a bed and the total goals expectation ahead of this match where I'll be going for a least six goals by the end of this match the both sides offense has been improving in the recent time so it is believed that a lot of goals might scored in this match because I can see that the both sides are very strong and good on the offensive side of the pitch
Tips

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Raufoss 2 to win
Tipped at: 20.00 - 2. okt. 03:48
Raufoss 2 have actually won 1 of their last 3 away matches. These impressive displays have been characterised by their quality in front of goal. They've netted 2.3 goals on average over their last 3 away assignments. If they're expecting to have any chance at all they'll need to add to that average. Whether they can do that remains to be seen. In defence they have also posted some good numbers. They've kept one clean sheet from their last 3 away matches. While they are facing a massive task there is still some justification for the visitors to come through this test at the big price.

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.20 - 2. okt. 06:17
elverum will for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for for sure win in a multiple goals.

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Raufoss 2 to win
Tipped at: 19.00 - 2. okt. 12:39
Raufoss 2 are really up against it but they might be able to weather the storm. There is just no value in the crazy short price for the home win so the pick is with the big price underdogs. This preview looks at some key stats in order to identify the best value; which is the away win. Occasionally the hosts have seemed out of sorts in some of their latest low-key displays. Elverum are in some frustratingly patchy form. They've lost 2 of their last 4 matches.

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.44 - 2. okt. 05:43
Hosts have played 9 of their last 10 games ending with both teams scoring. All of the last 4 head to head games have also ended with both teams scoring. I think I'm this game we will be able to see a lot of goals scored here by the end of the game.
Chat