This site contains commercial content

Start 2 vs Express Tips & Predictions

FT
(Half time: 0-0)
Start 2
1
-
1
Express

BEST START 2 VS EXPRESS PREDICTION

Start 2 -0.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.75 - 14. paź 13:30
Start 2 for me is in a exelent form they focus a lot in their home matches and I think they can overplay the away side in this match, the odd offer is very good I recommend max stakes 10 out of 10 , good luck to every tipster for today

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - deposit bonus Up to £100 in Bet Credits

Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS + MAN UTD TO WIN 4/1 - LIVERPOOL TO WIN 5/2

*New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. **18+. UK/IRE customers only. Mobile only. First single bet only. Max stake £/€10. Available from 8am 21/10/21 until 4:30pm 24/10/21 or until customers first bet is placed. Customers can place one bet on the Man Utd v Liverpool Special only. One bet per customer, household and IP address only. T&Cs apply (

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets

New users only. Place qual bets of £10 (min odds 1/2, 2+ legs) in 1st 7 days to unlock. Awarded as 3 x £10 free bet. Min odds 1/1, 3+ legs, + 7 day expiry. Winnings in cash. Full T&Cs Apply.

The best 3. Division tipsters

Walimba24
Paokara
Ninca90
allee
tritonal
Tips
  • Start 2-Express
    Start 2 to win
    4 tips
    Lost
  • Start 2-Express
    Over 2.5 goals
    3 tips
    Lost
  • Start 2-Express
    Over 4.5 goals
    2 tips
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Start 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.95 - 13. paź 23:44
Start 2 plays Express in an interesting encounter. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 50% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Start 2 have won 4 of their last 5 games (3rd Division). Tip: Start 2 win.
START 2 - EXPRESSWHO WILL WIN?
40.0%
40.0%
20.0%
5 Votes in total
Top Tipster
nikolaqq
Profit: 14,956.4
Start 2 to win
Read full tip
Tips
  • Start 2-Express
    Start 2 -0.25 (AH)
    2 tips
    Lost
  • Start 2-Express
    HT / FT will end with 2/X
    Lost
  • Start 2-Express
    Express +1.25 (AH)
    Won

NEW TOP TIP

Over 1.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.09 - 14. paź 14:35
Passed through the meeting records and form of both teams,came with conclusion analysis of the tip i choosed,lets wish all the best we get the stake we kept and profit back,anything can happen inside field,Win and Loss its part of football games but good tip its the one which covers all the risk inside field on whatever happens.
Tips

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.28 - 14. paź 14:12
The visitors Express have one point more on the table than the hometeam Start 2. In this match the both teams can win. My prediction for this match will be goals. I expect at least three goals tonight so reason for me to play this bet for an over 2.5
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

Start 2 to win
Tipped at: 1.91 - 14. paź 06:14
Start 2 is going to face Express. The hosts of this match are in great shape, and I see them as the winners today. I don't see them struggling to score against Express, as the visitors are one of the weakest teams. My bet is Start 2 to win over Express.
Tips

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Start 2 -0.25 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.75 - 14. paź 13:35
I think we will see here a close encounter because both of them are coming from a 2-goals defeat but I think Start 2 won't lose here and maybe will be able to win. They won 3 of their last 5 home matches and lost zero while Express lost 2 of their last 4 visiting matches so my pick is Start 2 -0,25.
Chat