18+ | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly | Commercial content | Advertising disclosure

English
Decimal odds
sport background

Feucht vs SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-3)
Feucht
2
-
4
SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing

BEST FEUCHT VS SPVGG HANKOFEN-HAILING PREDICTION

Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
Tipped at: 1.69 - 26th Apr 08:13
And here we are in the Oberliga championship with a match between Feucht - SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing ! I think we're going to see a lot of goals ! So I suggest you play for ' + 1.5 goals ! ' at halftime ! Come on, friends, it can be done !

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365

Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.

Offer available

£50 IN FREE BETS, WHEN YOU BET £10

New customers only. Register with SUMMER50 between 31/05/24 – 14/07/24. First bet £10+ at Evens (2.0)+ on Sports within 7 days to get 3 x £10 in Sports Free Bets & 2 x £10 in Acca Free Bets within 10 hours of settlement. 7-day expiry. Eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Euros 2024 - Get £10 for each game that England Win

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £10 on sports which settles before 20:00 on 16.06.2024. Get a £10 Free Bet for EURO 2024 for each game England wins, up to £60 in Free Bets (odds 1/1+); which expire 3 days after accreditation. No cash-out. Card and Apple Pay payments only. Click for T&Cs. GambleAware.org. Please gamble responsibly.

The best Oberliga tipsters

Paokara
TheTrollmanSha
Proshark
Tiptiptip
Walimba24
Tips
  • Feucht-SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing
    Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
    2 tips
    Won
  • Feucht-SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing
    SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing (-2) (EH)
    Lost

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing (-2) (EH)
Tipped at: 1.69 - 26th Apr 12:48
This intriguing event involves a football game with a 21% probability of a home team victory and a 65% chance of an away team win. The projected likelihood of a draw stands at 14%. Moreover, in the last seven games played by Feucht, were defeated. Suggestion: Consider betting on 2-0 SpVgg Hankofen-Hailing European Handicap.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

NEW TOP TIP

Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
Tipped at: 1.69 - 26th Apr 13:53
game between the teams mentioned above from this well-known championship of europe (germany amateurs league) . For this game, The away team is stronger than the home team. and should win this game the away team is a over team the odd for the over 1.5 ht. is very good and I accept it . Probably correct score ht : 1x2 .
Chat