This site contains commercial content

sport background

Keflavik vs FH Hafnarfjordur Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 2-1)
Keflavik
2
-
3
FH Hafnarfjordur

BEST KEFLAVIK VS FH HAFNARFJORDUR PREDICTION

FH Hafnarfjordur to win Draw No Bet
Tipped at: 2.10 - 10th Oct 16:46
football Besta Deildin match. Keflavik vs FH Hafnarfjordur. FH Hafnarfjordur scored 19 points from 23 matches played, 12 points less than Keflavik. played 3 games as guests in the last 5 games, of these games no match resulted in victory. Previous away game they lost 2-1 against IBV Vestmannaeyjar. FH Hafnarfjordur should win this match or at least draw
Keflavik have scored in 75% of the matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses

New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

Bet £20 get £50 + 50 Free Spins

18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £20 at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 4x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. Plus 50 Free Spins. Bonuses & Free Spins expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.

The best Besta deildin tipsters

Spunky
xneriusx
jpires
Butatito
Egwai
Tips
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    FH Hafnarfjordur to win
    4 tips
    Won
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    FH Hafnarfjordur to win Draw No Bet
    3 tips
    Won
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    Over 2.5 goals
    2 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.57 - 12th Oct 15:14
Keflavik plays FH Hafnarfjordur in an interesting encounter in Urvalsdeild. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FH Hafnarfjordur's last 4 games (Urvalsdeild). Tip: Over 2.5 goals.

Events starting soon

No upcoming events

KEFLAVIK - FH HAFNARFJORDURWHO WILL WIN?
0%
0%
0%
0 Votes in total
Top Tipster
moulefriite
Profit: 6,099.6
FH Hafnarfjordur to win
Read full tip
Tips
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    FH Hafnarfjordur to win or draw
    2 tips
    Won
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    Both teams to score: no
    Lost
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    Keflavik to win
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

FH Hafnarfjordur to win
Tipped at: 2.25 - 15th Oct 12:40
Keflavik are having a much weaker defense in the league this season. They have been weak at home and have so far conceded an average of 1.8 goals over their last 5 home games. FH are much better and have enough quality to ensure they win this event. CS: 0-1
Keflavik concede 1.8 goals on average in 24 matches this season
Tips
  • Keflavik-FH Hafnarfjordur
    FH Hafnarfjordur 0.00 (AH)
    Won

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Both teams to score: no
Tipped at: 3.00 - 15th Oct 05:49
Keflavik or FH Hafnarfjordur to not score is a result with higher probability than listed. Unexpected result may happen due to current conditions of the teams. Overview of Keflavik: performance could have been stronger, team scores normal amount and concedes average number of goals. Overview of FH Hafnarfjordur: performance is okayish, team scores average number of goals and concedes between one and two goals. AI says good rewards but also frequency of occurence is not stable. Bet at 2.75 or greater. We wish you the best of luck and generally great day!
Keflavik concede 1.8 goals on average in 24 matches this season

BANKER TOP TIP

Over 2.5 goals
Tipped at: 1.57 - 15th Oct 02:50
We are looking forward to today's meeting between two team from the same country this is going to be a football match and it is going to be kick off few hours from now I am going to take a bet on the goal line I am expecting an over
Keflavik average 3.3 yellow cards in 24 matches this season in this league

HIGHLIGHTED 1X2 TOP TIP

FH Hafnarfjordur to win
Tipped at: 2.25 - 15th Oct 09:28
It is a match between Keflavik and Hafnarfjordur. I will go with a bet on the guests to win. For me Hafnarfjordur are better team so I expect good football from them and their win at the end of this match. We are getting good value and for me no doubt it is a value bet.
More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 75 % of Keflavik's matches in this tournament this season
Keflavik have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90 this season
Keflavik have conceded most goals in the time interval 31-45 this season
Last time Keflavik played this opponent at home in this tournament the final score was 2-1
Patrik Johannesen is the topscorer for Keflavik in this tournament this season with 10 goals
FH Hafnarfjordur concede 1.6 goals on average in 24 matches this season
Chat