This site contains commercial content

sport background

Fram Reykjavik vs Leiknir Reykjavik Prediction & Betting Tips

FT
(Half time: 1-1)
Fram Reykjavik
3
-
2
Leiknir Reykjavik

BEST FRAM REYKJAVIK VS LEIKNIR REYKJAVIK PREDICTION

Leiknir Reykjavik +1.00 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.89 - 2nd Oct 05:24
This will be the first match this season for both teams. In the last season, these teams were both fairly bad. Fram were 8th with 25 points and Leiknir were 10th with 20 points. I think we will see a close match, probably a draw. The odds will surely drop on this one.
Leiknir Reykjavik concede 2.3 goals on average in 22 matches this season

Top 3 bookmakers

Offer available

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets

Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.

Offer available

Get £40 In Bonuses When You Stake £10

New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.

Offer available

BET £20 AND GET IT BACK AS CASH IF IT LOSES

KEY T&C: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.

The best Besta deildin tipsters

Spunky
xneriusx
jpires
Butatito
Egwai
Tips
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Fram Reykjavik +0.75 (AH)
    5 tips
    Won
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Fram Reykjavik to win
    3 tips
    Won
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Over 3.5 goals
    3 tips
    Won

EARLY BIRD TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.18 - 1st Oct 09:27
Fram Rekyavik and Leiknir are playing with one another. I decided to take a bet on the over 3.5 here . Odds are very good right now at 2.18. I expect a ,fast match as i believe both teams will be playing well in attack and I'm happy taking over in this game.
FRAM REYKJAVIK - LEIKNIR REYKJAVIKWHO WILL WIN?
100.0%
0%
0%
3 Votes in total
Top Tipster
Proshark
Profit: 19,238.5
Over 3.5 goals
Read full tip
Tips
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Over 3 goals
    2 tips
    Won
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Leiknir Reykjavik to win
    Lost
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Draw - Fram Reykjavik (+1) (EH)
    Lost

NEW TOP TIP

Draw - Fram Reykjavik (+1) (EH)
Tipped at: 6.40 - 2nd Oct 16:43
Fram Reykjavik face Leiknir Reykjavik. I expect a lot problems for Fram here. Leiknir are need to win in battle for survive as they won last 2 mafches in the division. I expect Leiknir to beat Fram with one goal difference. My prediction here is EH 1-0 - X. Good luck! Prediction: 1-2
Leiknir Reykjavik concede 2.3 goals on average in 22 matches this season
Tips
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Leiknir Reykjavik +1.00 (AH)
    Push
  • Fram Reykjavik-Leiknir Reykjavik
    Leiknir Reykjavik +0.50 (AH)
    Lost

LONG SHOT TOP TIP

Leiknir Reykjavik to win
Tipped at: 4.15 - 2nd Oct 16:42
Fram Reykjavik face Leiknir Reykjavik. I think Fram will have big troubles in this home game and I expect Leiknir Reykjavik will take this game. I think Fram will be awful and I expect Leiknir will take this meeting. My prediction here is victory for Leiknir Reykjavik. Good luck! Prediction: 1-2
Leiknir Reykjavik average 1.9 yellow cards in 22 matches this season in this league

BANKER TOP TIP

Fram Reykjavik to win
Tipped at: 1.59 - 1st Oct 12:44
Fram Reykjavik plays Leiknir Reykjavik in an interesting encounter in Urvalsdeild. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 59% chance of a home win, and a 20% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Fram Reykjavik have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Urvalsdeild). Tip: Home win.
Leiknir Reykjavik have scored most goals in the time interval 61-75,31-45,0-15,46-60 this season

HIGHLIGHTED HANDICAP TOP TIP

Fram Reykjavik +0.75 (AH)
Tipped at: 1.68 - 2nd Oct 06:28
Fram Reykjavik to not lose by more than 0.75 goals in terms of Asian handicap can be used as possible selection for the game between Fram Reykjavik and Leiknir Reykjavik. Probability of the result is even higher than very low-risk odds. Overview of Fram Reykjavik: performance is way beyond expectations, team scores great amount and concedes more than two goals. Overview of Leiknir Reykjavik: performance exceeds expectations, team scores between one and two goals and concedes more than two goals. Positive reward combined with high risk is expected here by AI. Minimal odds to start with are 1.18. We wish you the best of luck and generally great day!
Leiknir Reykjavik have conceded most goals in the time interval 46-60 this season

HIGHLIGHTED OVER/UNDER TOP TIP

Over 3.5 goals
Tipped at: 2.18 - 1st Oct 14:53
The Best Deildin will be serving us the this match up between Fram and Leiknir, I choose this option because I expect goals in this one , I think both side will play well in this game and will create loads of chances certainly for this and I expect nothing less than fireworks in this great game.
Emil Berger is the topscorer for Leiknir Reykjavik in this tournament this season with 3 goals
Fram Reykjavik have scored in 91% matches at home this season
Fram Reykjavik have scored in 95% of the matches this season
Fram Reykjavik concede 2.3 goals on average in 22 matches this season
Fram Reykjavik concede 2.3 goals on average in 22 matches this season
Chat